FEB 5-9: 🏆 Results + 📌 ICYMI

• 14 February 2024
  • 0 replies
FEB 5-9: 🏆 Results + 📌 ICYMI
Userlevel 7
Badge

Now that it’s February, it really feels like 2024. Have you been following through on your resolutions? 🌟 Let’s go ahead and take a look at last week’s results.

Don’t forget to check the ICYMI section at the end of this post to see what you may have missed ⬇️

:checkered_flag: Top 5 Leaderboard:

Member Weekly Points

@lrnlab

@dklinger

@domenico.carboni

@elamast

5 @Daniel 65

No new faces last week, with @lrnlab in first and @dklinger in second 💥 Followed by Docebo’s @domenico.carboni, @elamast for the second time on our leaderboard, and @Daniel, our top five aren’t unfamiliar with the spotlight. Congrats to all of you! 🎉

:wave: Welcome to our newest members

Last week we welcomed 46 new members to our community! 📣 Welcome, and make sure to check out our Welcome Guide for New Members and our all important Docebo Community Guidelines. You can also introduce yourself to the community!

:trophy: Leveling Up

12 community members leveled up last week! Nice job đź‘Ť

NEW Rank (10) 👉 Novice 👉 Contributor 👉 Helper 👉 Guide
Newcomer

@gogrizz

@lcullen

@tim.butler

@Nils

@JHolland

@Sierrafredricksen

@af2204

Novice   @KyleRBennett @StefanW  
Helper       @Rosalie

Within Rank (2) II 👉 III I 👉 III
Novice

@lrdeardoff

Contributor

@ejacquet

You all really brought it last week! 💪 Now for a few special shoutouts:

• @gogrizz and @tim.butler both ranked up twice last week, going from Newcomer to Novice II 💥 Way to go!
  • Keeping pace, @ejacquet leveled up twice as well, skipping from Contributor I to Contributor III 🚀
  • But there’s more! @af2204 hit Novice I less than one week after creating their account 🤯 Incredible!
  • And finally, a huge shoutout to @StefanW for skipping two entire ranks, going from Novice III to Helper I in no time flat!

📌 ICYMI - Important posts from last week

NEW Product Design Group

If you’re invested in improving the Certifications & Retraining app, you may be a good fit for our newest Product Design Group. Read more above ⬆️

Unanswered Questions

These questions from last week are still looking for answers! Are you the Docebo expert ready to take them on? 

Who will take home first next week? 🥇 Only time will tell...

​​​​

[Last week’s post: JAN 29 - FEB 2]

For all our new members (or anyone in need of a refresher), if you aren’t sure what it takes to level up, check out this community post that explains points and badges! 

0 replies

Be the first to reply!