đź‘‹ Introduce Yourself! | Meet the Community

Show first post

284 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge
  1. What's your name? Tina Adelstein

2. What's your job title and industry? Head of Learning & Team Development | financial wellbeing firm

3. How long have you used Docebo? 3 years

4. Where are you located? In our HQ in Seattle, WA 

5. In your opinion, what is the most underrated Docebo feature? For admins: ideas portal as a way to share and upvote ideas. For users: screencast feature to record videos. 

6. If you could have any one superpower, what would it be? I’ve always wanted to fly.

7. (optional) What’s an interesting yet little-known fact about yourself? My family got a Lagotto Romagnolo puppy this year and I taught him how to hunt for truffles.

Userlevel 1
Badge
  1. What's your name? Rene Raggl

2. What's your job title and industry? ICT Support Officer / Application Administrator, Health sector

3. How long have you used Docebo? ca. two months

4. Where are you located? A village called Numansdorp, ca. 30 minutes south of Rotterdam

5. In your opinion, what is the most underrated Docebo feature? May I suggest two? That would be the Central Repository and the Notifications / Certificates. They save a load of work.

6. If you could have any one superpower, what would it be? Being able to talk with animals.

7. (optional) What’s an interesting yet little-known fact about yourself? I once drove 10 hours straight (and the same time back) with some friends from western Austria to Monaco just so we could say we had breakfast at the Negresco.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi everyone! I am SUPER EXCITED to be a part of this community. I am really looking forward to discussing best practices, innovative workaround solutions, Q&A, and networking! 

1. What's your name? Jessica Overby

2. What's your job title and industry? LMS Analyst, Security Services

3. How long have you used Docebo? 1.5 years (but I have worked with a variety of LMS providers for about a decade :blush:)

4. Where are you located? Denver, CO

5. In your opinion, what is the most underrated Docebo feature? I agree with Ginger! The additional fields feature is VERY useful and easy-to-use. I also love that you can include the fields within the Global Search filters.

6. If you could have any one superpower, what would it be? Time travel :clock: would be pretty wonderful so I could skip the pandemic!

7. (optional) What’s an interesting yet little-known fact about yourself? I am a Zumba Instructor (dance fitness) for my side hustle and teach several classes a week at VASA Fitness.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Happy to be part of the community!

1. What's your name? Shannon McGinnis

2. What's your job title and industry? Sr. Manager, Sales Enablement, SaaS/Telecom (Cloud Communications)

3. How long have you used Docebo? 3 years at my current company, 2 years at a previous employer

4. Where are you located? Edmonds, WA (Seattle area)

5. In your opinion, what is the most underrated Docebo feature? Power Users

6. If you could have any one superpower, what would it be? Invisibility!

7. (optional) What’s an interesting yet little-known fact about yourself? I don’t know how interesting it is but I took up curling a couple of years ago. Looking forward to the post-COVID normal to get here so I can get back on the ice!

Userlevel 2
Badge
  1. What's your name? Evan Chapman

2. What's your job title and industry? General Manager (Skillslive - a Docebo VAR partner), eLearning, digital learning, consultation

3. How long have you used Docebo? 2.5 years

4. Where are you located? Melbourne, Australia

5. In your opinion, what is the most underrated Docebo feature? The central repository

6. If you could have any one superpower, what would it be? Swimming like Wim Hof… in freezing cold water! ha  

7. (optional) What’s an interesting yet little-known fact about yourself? I’ve taught several thousand students over the years - from probably 80+ countries, and every continent (except Antartica).

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi everyone!  So excited to join this community! 

1. What's your name? Jill Allen

2. What's your job title and industry? Instructional Designer, Insurance

3. How long have you used Docebo? 6 months

4. Where are you located? West Bend, Wisconsin

5. In your opinion, what is the most underrated Docebo feature? Impersonating a User.  When setting up Power 

6. If you could have any one superpower, what would it be? See into the future

7. (optional) What’s an interesting yet little-known fact about yourself? I got engaged on the 4th time my husband and I were together.  Also, I once worked in the Industrial Engineering department at Disney’s Epcot Center.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

HI everyone! I’m looking forward to seeing what we can learn together in this new community.

1. What's your name? Paul Danyluk

2. What's your job title and industry? Business Processes and Operations Manager supporting training and development for Canada’s credit unions!

3. How long have you used Docebo? 2 years

4. Where are you located? Toronto :flag_ca:

5. In your opinion, what is the most underrated Docebo feature? CLOR. Have only used it for one deployment so far but see great possibility. 

6. If you could have any one superpower, what would it be? Invisibility. 

7. (optional) What’s an interesting yet little-known fact about yourself? I inadvertently caused a bomb threat at a university that saw the evacuation of 3 academic buildings during exams. This incident revealed that the daycare inside one building was not included in university-wide bomb threat protocols and as a result the protocols were updated.

Userlevel 5
Badge
  1. What's your name? Mark Dearlove

2. What's your job title and industry? Director of Academy, E-commerce software

3. How long have you used Docebo? 1 month!

4. Where are you located? UK, but the company is Germany based

5. In your opinion, what is the most underrated Docebo feature? Still getting to grips so not ready to answer yet

6. If you could have any one superpower, what would it be? Flight - then I could travel again :grin:

7. (optional) What’s an interesting yet little-known fact about yourself? I just bought a stand up paddleboard having never done it before!

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello all!  I’m excited to have the opportunity to learn from you all.  I’ve had training as part of my job description for the better part of two decades, but there is always something new to learn.

1. What's your name?  Jennifer Clark

2. What's your job title and industry?  Institutional Compliance Coordinator, Higher Education

3. How long have you used Docebo?  A couple of years, but in the past year I have gotten pulled into more of an admin role.

4. Where are you located?  Tuscaloosa, AL

5. In your opinion, what is the most underrated Docebo feature?  Today I am excited about rolling out My Teams and Power Users.  

6. If you could have any one superpower, what would it be?  I would want to be able to teleport myself anywhere I wanted to be.  I love to travel, and I would use it to see the world!

7. (optional) What’s an interesting yet little-known fact about yourself?  I work in compliance, but I have an undergraduate degree in fine arts with a major in theatre.  I also play the tuba.  

Userlevel 5
Badge
  1. What's your name? Dahveed (David)

2. What's your job title and industry? Instructional Designer,  Banking / Finance (credit union)

3. How long have you used Docebo? just over a year

4. Where are you located? Florida, USA

5. In your opinion, what is the most underrated Docebo feature? Using Groups and Pages to create a custom experience for users.

6. If you could have any one superpower, what would it be? Teleportation, as long as I can take others with me

7. (optional) What’s an interesting yet little-known fact about yourself? I built a horse stable from the ground up.

Userlevel 3
Badge
  1. What's your name? Lisa Barsh

2. What's your job title and industry? National Director, Sales Training & Education; Apparel - Cheerleading industry :relaxed:

3. How long have you used Docebo? 3 years

4. Where are you located? Huntington Beach, California

5. In your opinion, what is the most underrated Docebo feature? Channels with the “invite to watch” feature and the Central Repository

6. If you could have any one superpower, what would it be? Time Travel

7. (optional) What’s an interesting yet little-known fact about yourself? I love to post fashion commentary at airports about what I see people wear when they travel. 

Userlevel 2
Badge
  1. What's your name? Fredrik Fahlin

2. What's your job title and industry? Customer support, E-learning industry (Tictac Interactive AB)

3. How long have you used Docebo? 10 months

4. Where are you located? Säffle, Sweden

5. In your opinion, what is the most underrated Docebo feature? Not sure yet, there are a lot of nice features:)

6. If you could have any one superpower, what would it be? Teleportation

7. (optional) What’s an interesting yet little-known fact about yourself? Used to work with stage lightning on my spare time. Fun and creative

Userlevel 2
Badge

So excited to be here as I’m getting up to speed on all things Docebo! 

1. What's your name? Adrian Cross (they/them)

2. What's your job title and industry? Sr. Learning Product Manager

3. How long have you used Docebo? One month :) 

4. Where are you located? Austin, TX

5. In your opinion, what is the most underrated Docebo feature? TBD! I’m still very new to the platform and learning all the ins and outs. 

6. If you could have any one superpower, what would it be? Flying! 

7. (optional) What’s an interesting yet little-known fact about yourself? In a former career, I was a hip hop dance instructor. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hey there! I’m excited to join Docebo Community and looking forward to connecting with you all!

1. What's your name? V.J. Watkins

2. What's your job title and industry? Associate Manager - Community Leader @ nCino 

3. How long have you used Docebo? I’ve used Docebo as a learner for nearly 2 years and am excited to get more involved with the administration 

4. Where are you located? Wilmington, NC

5. In your opinion, what is the most underrated Docebo feature? TBD :wink:

6. If you could have any one superpower, what would it be? Teleportation so I don’t have to waste valuable time in traffic

7. (optional) What’s an interesting yet little-known fact about yourself? I can make balloon animals. I keep balloons at my desk so I can make fun things for kids that visit the office.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1
  1. What's your name? Gary Jarvis

2. What's your job title and industry? Head of Digital Learning, Ericsson Learning Services / Telecommunications

3. How long have you used Docebo? over 4 years

4. Where are you located? Melbourne Australia

5. In your opinion, what is the most underrated Docebo feature? Its reliability (touch wood) we have not had a  major customer effecting event in 4 years.  We provide technical training to telecommunications customers all around the world and the reliability is essential to our customers and learners

6. If you could have any one superpower, what would it be? to be able to change the “mute” setting in video conference calls by thought alone so as never to hear the phrase “your on mute” again :), after that cure world hunger.

Userlevel 3

What's your name? Susmitha Valvekar

What's your job title and industry? Senior Manager, Education and Training Strategy ( Med-Tech Industry)

How long have you used Docebo? Almost 3 years

Where are you located? Enjoy the burst of Orange at Orange County, CA.

In your opinion, what is the most underrated Docebo feature?   I love the Central Repository; makes my life so much simpler.

If you could have any one superpower, what would it be? Hmmmmmm....being able to decide on a superpower would be good for one :)
(optional) What’s an interesting yet little-known fact about yourself? I re-defined my life thrice; and each time enjoyed it. Come to think of it, that is my superpower :)

Userlevel 4
Badge
  1. What's your name? Ian Brusenhan

2. What's your job title and industry? Account Development Representative, Saas (Docebo)

3. How long have you used Docebo? 1.5 years! 

4. Where are you located? Houston, Texas

5. In your opinion, what is the most underrated Docebo feature? Maybe not underrated - but I think the widgets/drag drop page design functionality rocks. I don’t have any ID experience or eLearning design experience and had no problem creating a pretty Docebo trial environment

6. If you could have any one superpower, what would it be? I wish I could automatically understand ALL languages, without having to learn them.

7. (optional) What’s an interesting yet little-known fact about yourself? I am left handed- But because most people are right-handed, I have learned to do more sports ambidextrous! 

Userlevel 1

Hi everyone! I am very happy to be part of this community and exchange views and knowledge about the great products of Docebo!!

1. What's your name? Sara Dória

2. What's your job title and industry? Managing Director, GROW-ING

3. How long have you used Docebo? Almost 3 years

4. Where are you located? Lisbon city, Portugal

5. In your opinion, what is the most underrated Docebo feature? Additional fields...and Coach&Share!!

6. If you could have any one superpower, what would it be? be able to read the future ;)

7. (optional) What’s an interesting yet little-known fact about yourself? I have 7 brothers ans 6 sisters…now...image how many nephews!!

Userlevel 2
  1. What's your name? Steve

2. What's your job title and industry? eLearning Author for a small IT company

3. How long have you used Docebo? Since 2019 but we’ve had a few interruptions 

4. Where are you located? Portsmouth on the South Coast of England 

5. In your opinion, what is the most underrated Docebo feature? Still getting to grips with it. I’ll let you know

6. If you could have any one superpower, what would it be? The ability to get up in the morning

7. (optional) What’s an interesting yet little-known fact about yourself? I used to play guitar in a band

Userlevel 2
  1. What's your name? Rebecca Wolz

2. What's your job title and industry? My job title is LMS Administrator. Our industry member Association for professionals within public schools. We provide networking, training, certification, and leadership opportunities for these professionals.

3. How long have you used Docebo? 1.5 months - still training and setting up our LMS for full launch in the fall!

4. Where are you located? Illinois

5. In your opinion, what is the most underrated Docebo feature? So far, in building the site, I’ve been enjoying the Central Repository and Learner View features, it makes building pages and courses seamless. When we get to full launch, I’ll appreciate our SSO the most so that users can have a one-click sign on integrated with their existing log-in information from our current member portal.

6. If you could have any one superpower, what would it be? Flying!

Userlevel 2
Badge
  1. What's your name? Bryan Bass

2. What's your job title and industry? Sr Solution Deployment Manager (Docebo)

3. How long have you used Docebo? < 1 year

4. Where are you located? Cincinnati, OH

5. In your opinion, what is the most underrated Docebo feature? CSS. So much can be done to the look and feel beyond what is out of the box.

6. If you could have any one superpower, what would it be? The ability to re-live special moments in my life

7. (optional) What’s an interesting yet little-known fact about yourself? I’ve attended well over 100 concerts - mostly rock, some country, and several festivals

Badge

Hi everyone, so excited to be here and virtually meet you all - looking forward to many interactions and great content in this amazing Community! Here few things about me to start with..

1. What's your name? Ioana Telegescu

2. What's your job title and industry? Client Onboarding Team Lead, EMEA (Docebo)

3. How long have you used Docebo? 2 years next month 

4. Where are you located? Beautiful Italy, Monza near the F1 tracks

5. In your opinion, what is the most underrated Docebo feature? I would go with Observation checklist and Gamification

6. If you could have any one superpower, what would it be? These days I believe that travelling to places in seconds would be the best one 

7. (optional) What’s an interesting yet little-known fact about yourself? I used to play tennis but also have done 6 years of ballet, studied mathematics but was going to olimpics of literature as well, painting is an activity that relaxes me but I also watch Premier League football, have an HR background but had as well very techy roles in my professional career.. just to say that diversity is something I love in all its aspects :)

Userlevel 1

So excited for Docebo Community launch day!

1. What's your name? Antoine Pamard
  2. What's your job title and industry? Solution Deployment Manager, EMEA (Docebo)
  3. How long have you used Docebo? < 1 year 
  4. Where are you located? Paris, France
  5. In your opinion, what is the most underrated Docebo feature? Learning Plan, Coach & Share
  6. If you could have any one superpower, what would it be? Teleportation 
  7. (optional) What’s an interesting yet little-known fact about yourself? I love to read historical novels
Userlevel 1

Hi there! 

1. What's your name? Cristina

2. What's your job title and industry? Digital Learning Manager, Healthcare

3. How long have you used Docebo? 5 years

4. Where are you located? Milan, Italy

5. In your opinion, what is the most underrated Docebo feature? Its potential!

6. If you could have any one superpower, what would it be? I already have 3: I am a woman, I am a millennial and I’m an aunt… but I would love teleportation, of course!

7. (optional) What’s an interesting yet little-known fact about yourself? I speak a little bit of Arabic and I am a tour leader…

I cannot teach anybody anything, I can only make them think - Socrates

Userlevel 2
Badge
  1.  What's your name? Lindsey Davison

2. What's your job title and industry? Sr Product Marketing Manager, Saas (Docebo)

3. How long have you used Docebo? 5+ years 

4. Where are you located? Milan, Italy

5. In your opinion, what is the most underrated Docebo feature? Localization tool, custom content box widgets for pages & sandboxes! The amount of personalization there is UNREAL :scream:

6. If you could have any one superpower, what would it be? Definitely the ability to teleport so I can travel back and forth to see family, friends, new places much easier.

7. What’s an interesting yet little-known fact about yourself? My grandmother was good friends with Matthew McConaughey’s mother, thus I have a lot of celebrity trivia fun facts.