JUL 24-28: 🏆 Results + 📌 ICYMI

• 8 August 2023
  • 0 replies
JUL 24-28: 🏆 Results + 📌 ICYMI
Userlevel 7
Badge

I was out last week for summer vacation and spent the entire week at my family cottage on Lac Louisa, Quebec and it was marvellous 😎 Anyone else get to spend time on or near the water this summer or do you have any plans to? Let us know where you’ve been or plan to be! 

Here are the weekly results from July 24-28:

:checkered_flag: Top 5 Leaderboard:

Member Weekly Points

@lrnlab 

@AngeWi 

@susan2000 🆕

@EmilyW_Tacoma 🆕 

@JZenker 

Congrats to @lrnlab and @AngeWi for holding on to spots 1 & 2 for another week! Claiming their first-ever top finish in our weekly leaderboard is @susan2000 and @EmilyW_Tacoma and a BIG welcome back to the top 5 for @JZenker. It’s been a while so we’re happy to see you again. Way to go everyone! 👏

:wave: Welcome to our newest members

We were only two short of hitting our weekly goal as we said hello to 48 new members last week. Also, shoutout to @Tumi V and @wdesponts for taking a minute to post their introductions, I can tell you that you’ll definitely want to check them out! 👀

:trophy: Levelling Up

Here are the 14 members who took their ranks to a higher level last week.

NEW Rank (8) 👉 Novice 👉 Contributor 👉 Influencer 👉 Helper
Newcomer

@aweber20

@eric.hughes 

@mrrippy82 

@Kimberly Newton

@paul.sauve 

Novice  

@EmilyW_Tacoma

Contributor    

@RyanBerardi

Influencer       @dandrews

Within Rank (6) I 👉 II II 👉 III
Novice

@rderango 

@anna.messner 

@ChisF 

@ebruening

@Cheney 

@julientrudel 

Excellent job everyone! Here are some extra shoutouts 📢:

• @paul.sauve ranked up in their very first week in Docebo Community 💥

• @eric.hughes and @Kimberly Newton went straight through to Novice II, not making a stop in Novice I 💨
  • @EmilyW_Tacoma @RyanBerardi and @ebruening all levelled up for the second week in a row. Can anyone make it 3? ⚡

📌 ICYMI

Product Updates

Event (On-demand)

Who will make their way into a top spot this week and/or level up? It could be YOU!!

​​​​

[Last week’s post: JUL 17-21]

For all our new members (or anyone in need of a refresher), if you aren’t sure what it takes to level up, check out this community post that explains points and badges

0 replies

Be the first to reply!