JUL 17-21: ๐Ÿ† Results + ๐Ÿ“Œ ICYMI

• 25 July 2023
  • 2 replies
JUL 17-21: ๐Ÿ† Results + ๐Ÿ“Œ ICYMI
Userlevel 7
Badge

The results from last week are in and they are GOOD! Take a look and be sure to check out the ICYMI section at the bottom which includes a link to todayโ€™s July Release Readiness webinar. We hope to see there!

ย 

:checkered_flag:ย Top 5 Leaderboard:

ย  Member Weekly Points

@lrnlab

@AngeWiย ๐Ÿ†•

@dkraigeย 

@JKolodnerย ๐Ÿ†•

@Sรฉbastien Arbourย ๐Ÿ†•

ย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย 

Itโ€™s another top spot finish forย @lrnlab, more specifically itโ€™s their 13th top finish so far this year and is nowย officiallyย tied with @Bfarkas. Way to go! Welcome back to to top 5 for the second time @dkraige. Look out! @AngeWiย @JKolodnerย and @Sรฉbastien Arbourย all rose to the occasion and accepted the challenge of holding on to their top spot last week. Each one has made it into the weekly top 5 for their very FIRST time. Congratsย ๐ŸŽ‰

ย 

ย 

:wave:ย Welcome to our newest members

In the middle of summer, we were able to hit our weekly new member goal (50) as we welcomedย 53ย new members into the community last week ๐Ÿ™Œ. For all you newbies, be sure to check out our important Community Guidelines and Welcome Guide for New Members.

ย 

:trophy:ย Levelling Up

Hereโ€™s a look at the 17 members who levelled up in their ranks last week. Yup, we see youย ๐Ÿ‘€

ย 

NEW Rank (10) ๐Ÿ‘‰ย Novice ๐Ÿ‘‰ย Contributor ๐Ÿ‘‰ย Helper ๐Ÿ‘‰ Guide
Newcomer

@janeanderson

@jgarcia

@nawc6m1ย 

@ebrueningย 

@JodiBedardย 

@Betsysentamu

ย  ย  ย 
Novice ย 

ย 

ย 

@Micheleย 

@aempsonย 

ย  ย 
Contributor ย  ย 

ย @joanne.gerard๐Ÿ…

ย 
Helper ย  ย  ย  @Baskaran venugopal

ย 

Within Rank (7) Iย ๐Ÿ‘‰ย II II ๐Ÿ‘‰ย III
Novice

@gwlasiukย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

@StefanWย 

@JKolodnerย 

@EmilyW_Tacomaย 

ย 

Contributor

@lsippellย 

@hchewniย 

@RyanBerardiย 

ย 

We hope you are all enjoying your new views ๐Ÿ”.ย ย Also, @jgarciaย flew right past Novice I into Novice II and our highest jumper of the week was @joanne.gerardย ๐Ÿ…. Great job all!

ย 

ย 

๐Ÿ“Œย ICYMI

ย 

Eventย 

ย 

Product Updateย 

ย 

Product Research & Design*ย 

*must be logged in with a registered community account to access this category

ย 

Our July Release Readiness webinar is happening TODAY (July 25) at 10:00 a.m. EDT and we hope you can make it. If you have had any issues registering, we apologize for the trouble. If you havenโ€™t registered yet and would like to, click here.

If you are unable to attend, weโ€™ll miss you but donโ€™tย worry, weโ€™ll post the recording to the on-demand version as soon as itโ€™s ready.

ย 

Wishing you all a great week!

โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹

[Last weekโ€™s post:ย JUL 10-14]

ย 

For all our new members (or anyoneย in need of a refresher), if you arenโ€™t sure what it takes to level up, check outย this community post that explains points and badges!ย 

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@erin.brissonHi, Erin

Is there somewhere on the community that describes the different ranks and levels? Iโ€™d love to understand where I โ€œsitโ€ in the overall scheme. I havenโ€™t been able to find it.

BTW...thank you for doing this weekly report. It does keep me engaged.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you @KMallette, I really appreciate the feedback!ย This post does a really great job explaining it all!

ย