JUL 3-9: 🏆 Results + 📌 ICYMI

• 12 July 2023
  • 0 replies
JUL 3-9: 🏆 Results + 📌 ICYMI
Userlevel 7
Badge

We are officially in July and it was a short week for most. Check out who made their way into the top 5 (more newbies!) as well as the number of new members and all those that levelled up last week. Plus, at the bottom you’ll find our handy In Case You Missed It (ICYMI) section.

:checkered_flag: Top 5 Leaderboard:

Member Weekly Points

@GRuss 🆕

@lrnlab 

@pmo 

@vegard.ofstaas 🆕

5 @AnneCS92 🆕 66

For the second week in a row, we had THREE members land a top spot in the weekly leaderboard for their very first time. Congratulations to @GRuss @vegard.ofstaas and @AnneCS92 🙌. Our very first community hero, @lrnlab held on to second place and our own @pmo wasn’t far behind in third place. Way to go!! 

:wave: Welcome to our newest members

It was a rinse and repeat as we welcomed 47 new members, which was the exact same number of new members as the week prior. For those that are new, please check out our important Community Guidelines as well as our Welcome Guide for New Members.

:trophy: Levelling Up

Here’s a look at the 20 members that took their ranks to a higher level last week! That’s right, we see you 👀

NEW Rank (10 👉 Novice 👉 Contributor 👉 Helper
Newcomer

@Eddie 

@Spayton

@Junaid Mohsan

@laraeps 

@JKolodner

@robrien 

@v.car

Novice  

@becca.crumb 

@jkauffeld 

Contributor     @thaldane 🏅

Within Rank (10) I 👉 II II 👉 III I 👉 III
Novice

@Jamie T. 

@andersa84 

@alinabo 

@lexiemilford5 

@emateda 

@GeorgeK 

@RobyneP 

@lilyschlossin
Contributor

@karilynnrussell   
Influencer @Johfra     

Great job everyone! Shoutouts to @Spayton and @JKolodner for flying right past Novice I into Novice II and to @v.car for levelling up in their very first week. Also, @lilyschlossin levelled up for a second consecutive week and our highest jumper 🏅 (2 full levels) was @thaldane.

📌 ICYMI 

Events

Let’s see who will land a top spot and/or level up this week. The race to the finish is on! 🏁

​​​​

[Last week’s post: JUN 26-30]

For all our new members (or anyone in need of a refresher), if you aren’t sure what it takes to level up, check out this community post that explains points and badges

0 replies

Be the first to reply!