šŸ† July 2022: Week 3 Results

šŸ† July 2022: Week 3 Results
Userlevel 7
Badge

These results are from the week of July 18-22.

Ā 

I love posting these weekly results! Take a look at who claimed a top spot last week and the number of new members as well as all those that levelled up.

Ā 

:checkered_flag:Ā Top 5 Leaderboard:

1. @lrnlabĀ 
  2. @gstagerĀ Ā Ā Ā Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā 
  3. @dklingerĀ 
  4. @Annarose.PetersonĀ Ā Ā Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā 
  5. @SeanĀ šŸ†•Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā 

Congrats to everyone who made their way into a top spot last week! ShoutoutsĀ šŸ—£ toĀ @lrnlabĀ for securing his 20th top spot finish as well as @SeanĀ for his first time in the top 5. Way to go šŸ™ŒĀ 

Ā 

:wave:Ā Welcome to our newest members

We did it!! We said hello to 63 new members last week which means it has been 7 consecutive weeks with over 50 new members joining each week šŸ”„. Big thanks as well to @JHill1Ā for taking a minute to introduce herself.Ā This community wouldnā€™t be what it is without each and every one of you so thank you all for being part of this special community! šŸ’™

Ā 

:trophy:Ā Leveling Up

Hereā€™s a look at the 17 members who took their ranks to a higher level last week!

NEW Rank (13) šŸ‘‰Ā Novice šŸ‘‰Ā Contributor šŸ‘‰ Influencer
Newcomer

@corydavis08

@ndeck

@Lisa DĀ 

@Eva MaesĀ 

@MyCityĀ 

@millipore-stephen

@cgroetzer

@LNew

@Nicole

Ā  Ā 
Novice Ā 

@NateC

Ā 
Contributor Ā  Ā 

@dhallĀ 

@Gary JarvisĀ 

@lrodman

Ā 

Within Rank (4) I šŸ‘‰Ā II
Novice

@karenĀ 

@mlubenski

@Erin ShawĀ 

Ā 

Hero

@gstagerĀ šŸ¦ø

Ā 

Ā 

Weā€™re celebrating this special achievement with all of you šŸŽ‰.Ā 

Ā 

šŸ“¢Ā Here are someĀ extra shoutouts:

• @corydavis08Ā and @ndeckĀ wasted no time and levelled up in their very first week
  • @millipore-stephenĀ @cgroetzerĀ @LNewĀ @NicoleĀ and @ndeckĀ flew right past Novice I into Novice IIĀ šŸ›©ļøļøļøļøļøļøļøļøļøļøļøļø
  • @NateCĀ @lrodmanĀ  and @mlubenskiĀ allĀ levelled up for a second consecutive week šŸ’„
  • @eric.dumasĀ andĀ @NataliaĀ flew right past Novice I into Novice IIĀ šŸ›©ļøļøļøļøļøļøļøļøļøļøļøļø
  • @gstagerĀ is now Hero II šŸ¦ø and is one step closer to joining @lrnlabĀ in our highest community ranking, Hero III!Ā 

Ā 

Who will claim a top spot this week and who will level up? It could be YOU!Ā 

Ā 

For all our new members (or anyoneĀ in need of a refresher), check outĀ this post that explains points and badges in the community!Ā 

Ā 

[Last weekā€™s results:Ā July 2022: Week 2]Ā 

3 replies

Userlevel 4

Love this!

Userlevel 3

These results are from the week of July 18-22.

Ā 

I love posting these weekly results! Take a look at who claimed a top spot last week and the number of new members as well as all those that levelled up.

Ā 

:checkered_flag:Ā Top 5 Leaderboard:

1. @lrnlab
  2. @gstagerĀ Ā Ā Ā Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā 
  3. @dklinger
  4. @Annarose.PetersonĀ Ā Ā Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā 
  5. @SeanĀ šŸ†•Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā 

Congrats to everyone who made their way into a top spot last week! ShoutoutsĀ šŸ—£ļø toĀ @lrnlabĀ for securing his 20th top spot finish as well asĀ @SeanĀ for his first time in the top 5. Way to go šŸ™ŒĀ 

Ā 

:wave:Ā Welcome to our newest members

We did it!! We said hello to 63 new members last week which means it has been 7 consecutive weeks with over 50 new members joining each week šŸ”„. Big thanks as well toĀ @JHill1Ā for taking a minute to introduce herself.Ā This community wouldnā€™t be what it is without each and every one of you so thank you all for being part of this special community! šŸ’™

Ā 

:trophy:Ā Leveling Up

Hereā€™s a look at the 17 members who took their ranks to a higher level last week!

NEW Rank (13) šŸ‘‰Ā Novice šŸ‘‰Ā Contributor šŸ‘‰ Influencer
Newcomer

@corydavis08

@ndeck

@Lisa D

@Eva Maes

@MyCity

@millipore-stephen

@cgroetzer

@LNew

@Nicole

Ā  Ā 
Novice Ā 

@NateC

Ā 
Contributor Ā  Ā 

@dhall

@Gary Jarvis

@lrodman

Ā 

Within Rank (4) I šŸ‘‰Ā II
Novice

@karen

@mlubenski

@Erin Shaw

Ā 

Hero

@gstagerĀ šŸ¦ø

Ā 

Ā 

Weā€™re celebrating this special achievement with all of you šŸŽ‰.Ā 

Ā 

šŸ“¢Ā Here are someĀ extra shoutouts:

• @corydavis08Ā andĀ @ndeckĀ wasted no time and levelled up in their very first week
  • @millipore-stephenĀ @cgroetzerĀ @LNewĀ @NicoleĀ andĀ @ndeckĀ flew right past Novice I into Novice IIĀ šŸ›©ļøļøļøļøļøļøļøļøļøļøļøļøļø
  • @NateCĀ @lrodmanĀ  andĀ @mlubenskiĀ allĀ levelled up for a second consecutive week šŸ’„
  • @eric.dumasĀ andĀ @NataliaĀ flew right past Novice I into Novice IIĀ šŸ›©ļøļøļøļøļøļøļøļøļøļøļøļøļø
  • @gstagerĀ is now Hero II šŸ¦ø and is one step closer to joiningĀ @lrnlabĀ in our highest community ranking, Hero III!Ā 

Ā 

Who will claim a top spot this week and who will level up? It could be YOU!Ā 

Ā 

For all our new members (or anyoneĀ in need of a refresher), check outĀ this post that explains points and badges in the community!Ā 

Ā 

[Last weekā€™s results:Ā July 2022: Week 2]Ā 

TY Erin! Funny but not really a Novice lolā€¦Ā Pretty familiar with Docebo when I worked for Zillow, but I didnā€™t need to interact a lot with the community then, given we had a strong Administrator role. I work at Flyhomes now and weā€™re a brand new client. Iā€™m a Sr ID,Ā not an LMS Administrator, but with a very small team and planning an implementation without our Admin onboard yet or the PM having prior LMSX, Iā€™ve had to do a lot of the heavy lifting. So Iā€™ve definitely stretched my acumen in Docebo Learn. Now if we could hurry up and get those Notifications enhancements on the bench that would be great!! 😉 (overlapping enrollment notifications for course/LP and course/session)ā€¦Ā Our soft launch is in abt. 10 days so wish us luck!

Userlevel 7
Badge

Ā 

TY Erin! Funny but not really a Novice lolā€¦Ā Pretty familiar with Docebo when I worked for Zillow, but I didnā€™t need to interact a lot with the community then, given we had a strong Administrator role. I work at Flyhomes now and weā€™re a brand new client. Iā€™m a Sr ID,Ā not an LMS Administrator, but with a very small team and planning an implementation without our Admin onboard yet or the PM having prior LMSX, Iā€™ve had to do a lot of the heavy lifting. So Iā€™ve definitely stretched my acumen in Docebo Learn. Now if we could hurry up and get those Notifications enhancements on the bench that would be great!! šŸ˜‰ (overlapping enrollment notifications for course/LP and course/session)ā€¦Ā Our soft launch is in abt. 10 days so wish us luck!

Good luck!!! @LauraRaeĀ is looking to soft launch in the same timeframe. Maybe you can share some tips with each other?Ā šŸ˜‰