JUN 19-23: 🏆 Results + 📌 ICYMI

• 27 June 2023
  • 0 replies
JUN 19-23: 🏆 Results + 📌 ICYMI
Userlevel 7
Badge

We’ve got the leaderboard results from last week as well as the popular ICYMI section. Check it out 👇👇👇

:checkered_flag: Top 5 Leaderboard:

Member Weekly Points

@Bfarkas

@lrnlab          

@dklinger      

@KMallette

5 @agreen3225 101

Almost everyone held on to their top spot but one member bumped out another to claim the very last spot last week. Congrats @agreen3225 for making your way in! 🙌  

:wave: Welcome to our newest members

I think it’s safe to say that summer is here 😎 and vacations have started as we didn’t hit our weekly new member goal (50) last week but we still welcomed 34 new members! To all our newbies, be sure to read our important Community Guidelines and take a look at our handy Welcome Guide for New Members.

:trophy: Levelling Up

Shout out to the 22 members who took their ranks to the next level last week. 📢

NEW Rank (14) 👉 Novice 👉 Contributor 👉 Influencer 👉 Helper
Newcomer

@Spyros

@BrianP

@CrysG

@abutler

@aroschetzky

@ajewing

@Srani

@Teija Rauhala

@gilmichelini

Novice  

@zhou80bin

@B0LT 🏅
Contributor     @SarahBee @elainethetrainer@agreen3225

Within Rank (8) I 👉 II II 👉 III I 👉 III
Novice

@Sara Tindall

@Chet

@Jill Allen

@AngeWi

@lsippell

Contributor

@Lisa D

@dwilburn @alex.driggs

Way to go everyone! 👏  Also, special shoutouts 🗣 to @Teija Rauhala for flying right past Novice I into Novice II and to @zhou80bin for ranking up for a second consecutive week and @agreen3225 for a third week in a row. Lastly, congrats to our highest jumper of the week @B0LT 🏅. 

📌 ICYMI - important posts from last week!

Product Research & Design*

*must be a registered community member to access this category

Event - TOMORROW (June 28)

Off to the races 🏎 this week is @lrnlab @DRamirez @Bfarkas @Chelsy Koshy and @Stephen.Barton. Who can keep their top spot for the full week and who will make their way in?

​​​​

[Last week’s post: JUN 12-16]

For all our new members (or anyone in need of a refresher), if you aren’t sure what it takes to level up, check out this community post that explains points and badges

0 replies

Be the first to reply!