🏆 June 2022: Week 4 Results

🏆 June 2022: Week 4 Results
Userlevel 7
Badge

These results are from the week of June 20-24.

Hey everyone! It’s a new week, which means it’s time to share the results from last week which include the top 5 leaderboard, the numbers of newly joined members and everyone that took their ranks to a higher level. 👇👇👇

:checkered_flag: Top 5 Leaderboard:

1. @Bfarkas 
  2. @lrnlab         
  3. @gstager 
  4. @dklinger                    
  5. @Marco.T            

🎶 Guess who’s back...back again! 🎶 Welcome back to the #1 spot @Bfarkas! We’re so happy to see you again. We also want to give a shoutout to @Marco.T, one of our stellar Product Managers, for landing himself in the leaderboard last week. Way to go everyone!! 🙂

:wave: Welcome to our newest members

And that makes three! We welcomed 71 new members last week which means we’ve hit our weekly goal (50) for the past 3 consecutive weeks 💥. Dare I say let’s make it 4?!

Plus, big thanks to @marilyn.miller for taking a few minutes to post an introduction. Go take a peek! 👀

:trophy: Leveling Up

We’re celebrating the 22 members who made their way into a higher rank last week. Check them out!

NEW Rank (14)

👉 Novice

👉 Contributor

👉 Influencer

👉 Hero

Newcomer

@meganralstoncki 

@Scott Foster 

@dakande 

@Courtney.harvey 

@katiemcculloch 

@moobough 

@AnnetteNewnum

@cpatterson 

@JSDickey

@leoguedesf15

Novice  

@karilynnrussell

@lrodman

Contributor     @oferkenig   
Guide       @dklinger 🦸

Within Rank (8) I 👉 II II 👉 III I 👉 III
Novice

@Jenny Eng

@Gracie WADA  

@adrie2784 

Contributor

@tommyVan 

@JEntis 

@cschmelzer 

@aswartz
Helper @Lucy.blake     

Congratulations on taking your ranks to another level! 👏 

📢 Here are a few extra shoutouts:

• @AnnetteNewnum and @cpatterson went right past Novice I and into Novice II from Newcomer 
  • @JSDickey and @leoguedesf15 made their way to a higher rank in their very first week 🔥
  • @karilynnrussell @Jenny Eng @Gracie WADA and @adrie2784 levelled up for a second consecutive week. Can any of you make it 3? 👈
  • @aswartz has ranked up 4 times in the previous 5 weeks ⚡
  • Congratulations to @dklinger who made his way into the highest rank in the community 🦸. He now joins @gstager in Hero I. 

Will you land a top spot in this week’s leaderboard and/or level up in your rank? The countdown is on ⏱

For all our new members (or anyone in need of a refresher), check out this post that explains points and badges in the community

[Last week’s results: June 2022: Week 3

0 replies

Be the first to reply!