🏆 March 2022: Week 4 Results

• 28 March 2022
  • 4 replies
🏆  March 2022: Week 4 Results
Userlevel 7
Badge

These results are from the week of March 21-25.

Here are the weekly leaderboard results from last week. Take a look at the top 5, number of new members and all those that moved up in their ranks! 👇👇👇

:checkered_flag:The top 5 from the leaderboard last week were:

1. @Bfarkas  
  2. @dklinger     
  3. @lrnlab 
  4. @KMallette           
  5. @Neil Patterson 🆕         

@Bfarkas did it once again but this time he beat out @dklinger and @lrnlab for the number one spot. We’re happy to see @KMallette back in the top 5 and we welcomed @Neil Patterson to the leaderboard crew for the very first time. Great job all! 🤜🤛

:wave: Welcome to our newest members

We didn’t quite reach our goal of 50 joins last week but we still said hello to 37 new members! Shout out to@Carrie_Pitcairn for posting her introduction in her very first week. We hope your kick-off last week went great!! 🙂

:trophy: Leveling Up

We had 19 members who moved up in their ranks last week! It’s really amazing to see all of the members week after week who are actively participating and engaging in this community. Each of you are helping make this community a valuable resource and you deserve this special recognition. Thank you!

@harriet311   - Newcomer  :point_right: Novice I 

@rey.riel  - Newcomer  :point_right: Novice I 

@catherinepauwels  - Newcomer  :point_right: Novice I 

@modonetwork  - Newcomer  :point_right: Novice I 

@Winnie Cairney  - Newcomer  :point_right: Novice I 

@sigamoline  - Newcomer  :point_right: Novice II 

@gemmalittle  - Novice I  :point_right: Novice II

@bevpie - Novice I  :point_right: Novice II

@ANUPAMA - Novice I  :point_right: Novice II

@cfriedman - Novice I  :point_right: Novice II 

@kferguson - Novice I  :point_right: Novice II

@ChrisPrice - Novice II  :point_right: Novice III

@isaal  -  Novice II  :point_right:  Contributor I 

@janina.zielecki  - Novice III  :point_right:  Contributor I 

@IanMonk - Novice III  :point_right:  Contributor I 

@Anders - Novice III  :point_right:  Helper I 

@KMallette - Novice III  :point_right:  Helper II 

@willingworth -  Contributor III  :point_right:  Influencer I 

@LSP  - Helper I  :point_right:  Helper II 

Congratulations everyone! 🎉

Some additional shoutouts 📢:

• @harriet311 and @rey.riel didn’t waste any time and leveled up in their very first week 👏
  • @catherinepauwels was close behind with a level up in only the second week 💥
  • @sigamoline flew right past Novice I 🛩
  • @cfriedman leveled up for the second week in a row. (Can you make it three!?) ✌
  • @KMallette was our highest jumper last week going from Novice to Helper 🔥

🙌  Looks like @Bfarkas is off to an early lead this week. Will @Neil Patterson @steveninfinger @janina.zielecki and @IanMonk make their way into the number 1 spot in the last week of March?! Come back next week to find out! 😀

For all our new members (or anyone in need of a refresher), check out this post that explains points and badges in the community!

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Bfarkas was a POINT MONSTER last week. Was no way to keep up with him.

It’s ok - lets see if he can keep it up. I am here for the long run (or until our contract ends, whatever comes first).

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@Bfarkaswas a POINT MONSTER last week. Was no way to keep up with him.

It’s ok - lets see if he can keep it up. I am here for the long run (or until our contract ends, whatever comes first).

Advantage of a lot of mandatory meetings that have 0 need of me in 🙂 just put on my auto play video of me and open a community window…

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Yeah - There should be a record for @Bfarkas  for having the most points and still being a novice.

Check out the leaderboard. Top 6 - I am in jeopardy now...

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Yeah - There should be a record for @Bfarkas  for having the most points and still being a novice.

Check out the leaderboard. Top 6 - I am in jeopardy now...

Haha, you caught onto my quiet quest to be the highest ranked novice!!