🏆 November 2022: Week 1 Results

• 16 November 2022
  • 1 reply
🏆 November 2022: Week 1 Results
Userlevel 7
Badge

These results are from the week of October 31 - Nov 4.

Welcome to November! Check out who made their way into the top 5 (there’s a newbie!) and how many new members we welcomed along with all those that levelled up. 

:checkered_flag: Top 5 Leaderboard:

Member Weekly Points
1 @Bfarkas 634
2 @lrodman

3 @billso   434
4 @lrnlab      330
5 @Nicole  🆕    161

Holding on to their top spots once again are @Bfarkas @lrodman @billso and @lrnlab! Making their way into the a top spot for the very first time is @Nicole 💥. Congratulations everyone!  

:wave: Welcome to our newest members

We’re keeping up the momentum as we enter November as we said hello to 60 new members! Big thanks to @kassidya for introducing herself.

:trophy: Levelling Up

Last week, we had 20 members level up and each of them deserve this special recognition 📢

NEW Rank (12) 👉 Novice 👉 Contributor 👉 Helper
Newcomer

@Zeke

@Iryna

@RobW

@PaulaJarvis

@Talitw

@maila.herva

@kelly.newsome

@Michele

Novice  

@randallsim

@billso 🏅
Contributor     @jennadionn
Influencer    

@Nicole

Within Rank (8) I 👉 II II 👉 III I 👉 III
Novice

@michelle.franz

@kgmeloy

@FionaMacelli

@jordandb

@dave.cerrone

@matlap

Contributor

@margretek

@ktbadham

Excellent job 🙌 Extra shoutouts to @RobW @Talitw and @Michele for flying right into Novice II without a stop in Novice I. As well, @Nicole and @matlap levelled up for a second week in a row. Will you make it 3? Lastly, @billso 🏅levelled up by two full ranks which means he was the highest jumper of the week. 

For all our new members (or anyone in need of a refresher), if you aren’t sure what it takes to level up check out this post that explains points and badges in the community

[Last week’s results: October 2022: Week 4]

1 reply

Userlevel 2

Moving on up! 😀