OCT 30 - NOV 3: ๐Ÿ† Results + ๐Ÿ“Œ ICYMI

• 8 November 2023
  • 0 replies
OCT 30 - NOV 3: ๐Ÿ† Results + ๐Ÿ“Œ ICYMI
Userlevel 7
Badge

ย 

October has passed, and weโ€™re now looking at a brisk November! Personally, I love some autumn leaves and a slight chill. ๐Ÿ‚ What about you?

ย 

Our weekly results are below, but remember to check out our ICYMI sectionย ๐Ÿ‘‡

ย 

:checkered_flag:ย Top 5 Leaderboard:

ย  Member Weekly Points

@Bfarkas

@JeanetteMcVeigh

@lrnlab

@Daniel

@jlreonal

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย 

@Bfarkasย is back on top this week, taking over the top spot with over 500 points! ๐Ÿคฏย Close behind areย @JeanetteMcVeighย andย @lrnlab, each with over 200 points, andย @Danielย andย @jlreonalย with over 100 each. Wow! You all brought it this week ๐Ÿ’ชย 

ย 

ย 

:wave:ย Welcome to our newest members

Last week we welcomed 46 new members to the community. We didnโ€™t quite beat last week, but I think we can agree weโ€™re keeping that momentum going! ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ

ย 

In case you havenโ€™t already, make sure to check out our Welcome Guide for New Members and our Community Guidelines.

ย 

ย 

:trophy:ย Leveling Up

Last week, 11 community members leveled up.

ย 

NEW Rank (6) ๐Ÿ‘‰ย Novice ๐Ÿ‘‰ Contributor ๐Ÿ‘‰ Guide
Newcomer

@wreinwald

@rstacel

@Bsajenko

@SkillsandLearning

ย  ย 
Novice ย  @AaronStephens ย 
Helper ย  ย  @JeanetteMcVeigh

ย 

Within Rank (5) I ๐Ÿ‘‰ย II II ๐Ÿ‘‰ย III
Novice

@DonaldPSimpson

@Teresa2023

@Ian

@jsalinas

@rgill29

ย 

Congrats to all! You all are what makes our community great, and we love watching all of you advance in the rankings each week.

ย 

A few special shoutouts:

• Once again we seeย @rgill29ย level up for the second week in a row ๐Ÿ’ฅ
  • @Bsajenkoย andย @SkillsandLearningย both skipped right from Newcomer to Novice I in their first week!
  • Finally,ย @JeanetteMcVeighย skipped right past Helper III on the way to Guide II โšก๏ธ

ย 

ย 

ย ๐Ÿ“Œย ICYMI - Important posts from last week

ย 

News & Announcements

ย 

Events

Last weekโ€™s Release Readiness Webinar is now available on-demand โฌ†๏ธ

Guides

@Bfarkasย came out with a new API Browser Quick Grab guide last week! Check it out at the link above โฌ†๏ธ
ย 

โ“Unanswered Questions

Are you a CSS wizard? You might be just the hero to help answer the questions below โฌ‡๏ธ

ย 

ย 

ย 

Thatโ€™s it for this week, but the nextย leaderboard is up in the air. Who will reign from the top slot? Come back next week to find out! ๐Ÿ”Ž

ย 

โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹

[Last weekโ€™s post:ย OCT 23-27]

ย 

For all our new members (or anyoneย in need of a refresher), if you arenโ€™t sure what it takes to level up, check outย this community post that explains points and badges!ย 

0 replies

Be the first to reply!