🏆 September 2022: Week 1 Results

• 14 September 2022
  • 1 reply
🏆 September 2022: Week 1 Results
Userlevel 7
Badge

These results are from the week of September 5-9.

The results from the first week of September are here...better late than never, right!? 😉 Here are the results from our leaderboard, new members and level ups from last week.

:checkered_flag: Top 5 Leaderboard:

Member Weekly Points
1 @Bfarkas 929
2 @lrnlab 279
3 @gstager 237
4 @lrodman    225
5 @dklinger 205

Welcome back to the top spot @Bfarkas AND welcome back to the weekly leaderboard @lrodman joining @gstager @lrnlab and @dklinger 🙌

:wave: Welcome to our newest members

Alright, here’s the deal. We didn’t hit our 50 new member goal BUT it’s because it was a short week. We said hello to 43 new members in just 4 days which means that we would have definitely hit our goal if we had the extra day. So, let’s keep it going!

:trophy: Levelling Up

While it was a short week, we saw 28 members take their ranks to the next level. Take a look  👀

NEW Rank (19) 👉 Novice 👉 Contributor 👉 Influencer 👉 Helper 👉 Guide
Newcomer

@anna.zhang@vegard.ofstaas@athorp 

@mgoodine

@trouk

@choygannaban

@dwilburn

@ChisF

@rileya

@Dana Petker

@Joel Kosanke

@idalisses

@elliotmi

Novice  

@jennadionn

@karen

@ktbadham (2 in row)

Contributor    

@IanMonk

@Sarahh🏅  
Helper         @Bfarkas

Within Rank (9) I 👉 II II 👉 III I 👉 III
Novice

@twing

@rtomchuk

@JHill1

@mcquills

@achess23

@cpatterson

Contributor

@JenniferJames

@ltimm
Influencer @Nicole    

I love showcasing all those that levelled up throughout the week because they’ve absolutely earned the recognition. 👏

🗣 Here are some additional shoutouts:

• @choygannaban and @Dana Petker sped right past Novice I into Novice II and @dwilburn took it a step further flying past both Novice I and II into Novice III 🚴
  • @JHill1 @mcquills and @ktbadham for taking their rank up for a second consecutive week 💥 
  • Congrats to @Sarahh for having the highest jump of the week 🏅

Who will make their way into the leaderboard and/or level up this week? It could be YOU!!

P.S. The reason for the delay is because I am currently attending a conference all about building community and am learning A LOT. More to come on my takeaways!

For all our new members (or anyone in need of a refresher), if you aren’t sure what it takes to level up check out this post that explains points and badges in the community

[Last week’s results: August 2022: Week 5

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Nothing like trying to work while at conferences :)

Looking forward to seeing what you’ve learned in action soon!!