AUG 21-25:๐Ÿ† Results + ๐Ÿ“Œ ICYMI

• 28 August 2023
  • 1 reply
AUG 21-25:๐Ÿ† Results + ๐Ÿ“Œ ICYMI
Userlevel 7
Badge

Can you believe August is almost over? It feels like the summer just started, and weโ€™re already approaching the end. Do any of you have last minute summer plans? ๐Ÿ๏ธ

ย 

Without further ado, here are lastย weekโ€™s results:

ย 

:checkered_flag:ย Top 5 Leaderboard:

ย  Member Weekly Points

@lrnlab

@KMallette

@Daniel

@IanMonk

@andrewhowellblackbaud

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย 

Yet another week ofย @lrnlabย absolutely crushing it in the top spot! ๐Ÿ’ช Close behind in second and third respectively areย @KMalletteย andย @Daniel, neither a stranger to the leaderboard. We also welcome backย @IanMonkย with over 100 points, wow!

ย 

Finally, a warm Docebo Community hello toย @andrewhowellblackbaudย who made it onto the leaderboard in his first week ๐Ÿคฏ

ย 

ย 

:wave:ย Welcome to our newest members

Last week we welcomed 66 new members to the community. Thatโ€™s amazing! You know whatโ€™s more amazing? We hit over 6000 members in Docebo Community! Thank you to everyone who has participated in the community. We cannot thank you enough for helping us reach this milestone.

ย 

Newcomers, we canโ€™t wait to get to know you, and please remember to check out ourย Community Guidelinesย as well asย ourย Welcome Guide for New Members.

ย 

:trophy:ย Leveling Up

Last week, 22ย membersย leveled up to a higher rank.ย 

ย 

ย 

NEW Rank (14) ๐Ÿ‘‰ย Novice ๐Ÿ‘‰ย Contributor ๐Ÿ‘‰ย Influencer ๐Ÿ‘‰ย  Helper
Newcomer

@bleon

@kristian.stegane

@jgomez9767

@andrea maliska test

@Eva at Docebo

@aleem1024

@andrewhowellblackbaud

ย  ย  ย 
Novice ย 

ย @julientrudel

@katie

ย 

ย 
Contributor ย  ย 

@alex.driggs

@randallsim

@pcarr

@vegard.ofstaas

ย 
Influencer ย  ย  ย  @JHill1

ย 

Within Rank (8) Iย ๐Ÿ‘‰ย II II ๐Ÿ‘‰ย III I ๐Ÿ‘‰ย III
Novice

@amber.ali

@RGandy

@KyleRBennett

@AaronStephens

@robrien

ย 
Contributor

@EmilyW_Tacoma

@CDoerger @brandonbillings

ย 

A hearty congratulations to everyone who leveled up this week! Youโ€™re all stars ๐ŸŒŸย A few of you shined so brightly last week, I just have to shout you out:

• Some of you have been skip leveling! Congrats toย @katie,ย @brandonbillings,ย @vegard.ofstaas, andย @aleem1024ย for leveling up twice last week ๐Ÿš€
  • You think twice is a lot? Not forย @JHill1, who ranked all the way up to Helper I from Influencer I for a total of three level ups.ย WOW!
  • @Eva at Doceboย andย @andrea maliska testย both went right from Newcomer to Novice I in their first week ๐ŸŽ‰
  • Finally, a round of applause forย @andrewhowellblackbaudย who skipped not one level, but twoย in his first week, making it to Novice II and onto the leaderboard ๐Ÿ’ฅ Looks like we know who to watch next week!

ย 

ย 

ย ๐Ÿ“Œย ICYMI
ย 

Product Updates

Have you seen what was released this month? If not, check out our Product Update linked above.

Events

The recording from last weekโ€™s Release Readiness webinar is now available!

ย 

ย 

ย 

Next month is a clean slate, and there is one question we must ask: Who will challengeย @lrnlabย for the top spot in September? ๐Ÿค”

ย 

โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹

[Last weekโ€™s post:ย AUG 14-18]

ย 

For all our new members (or anyoneย in need of a refresher), if you arenโ€™t sure what it takes to level up, check outย this community post that explains points and badges!ย 

1 reply

Userlevel 1

Thanks for the call out, @elliott.vickrey!

My activity in my first week has focused on trying to raise awareness for a product feature idea that Iโ€™ve submitted for the Extended Enterprise product.

Here is the posting of the idea. Any and all feedback is welcome!
Extended Enterprise: Assign multiple menus to a user record with visibility determined by domain | Community (docebo.com)