🏆 August 2022: Week 1 Results

• 9 August 2022
  • 3 replies
🏆 August 2022: Week 1 Results
Userlevel 7
Badge

These results are from the week of August 1-7.

Welcome to August! We’ve got the top 5 leaderboard, the number of new members (find out if the streak is still alive!) as well as all those that leveled up last week. Take a look 👀

:checkered_flag: Top 5 Leaderboard:

Member Weekly Points
1 @Bfarkas 748
2 @lrodman 598
3 @gstager 486
4 @dklinger 337
5 @lrnlab 244

Way to go everyone! Each one of you took it to another level last week hitting some incredible points totals. They were all so high that I wanted to showcase them 🙌.

:wave: Welcome to our newest members

The streak continues 🔥! Last week, we said hello to 57 new members, which brings us to 9 consecutive weeks with over 50 new joins each week. Oh, and we are only 20 members away from hitting 3500 total members. Incredible!

:trophy: Leveling Up

Check out the 27 members who took their rank to a higher level last week! 

NEW Rank (16) 👉 Novice 👉 Contributor 👉 Influencer 👉 Helper
Newcomer

@Limor Youldus @ashleyecsellsports

@KPsuperadmin1

@Hannah Gregory

@shona.dunn

@Alice Canard

@Mireille Dode 

@JoleneW 

@GeorgeK 

@lyndagutman 

@mbauer 

Novice  

@pjensen

Contributor    

@IngerCnudde

@JeanetteMcVeigh 

@NateC

@msantos

Within Rank (11) I 👉 II II 👉 III I 👉 III
Novice

@leilaishtayeh 

@cindy.ross 

@brandonmaldonado@gigi galgoczi 

@Baskaran venugopal

@AnnetteNewnum 

@cmerullo 

@judiyost 

@teresa.mycity.org 

Contributor   @dandrews  @Jon 

Congrats to each of you! We hope you are enjoying the view from the higher rank 😉

📢 Not only are we celebrating level ups, we’ve got some more shoutouts: 

• Taking their rank up in their very first week was @GeorgeK @lyndagutman and @mbauer 🎉
  • @lyndagutman and @mbauer didn’t stop there though, as they flew right past Novice I into Novice II. Joining them in this flight was @ashleyecsellsports 🛩
  • @cindy.ross @Baskaran venugopal @teresa.mycity.org  and @msantos all ranked up for a second consecutive week ⚡
  • Hitting their fourth consecutive rank up was @NateC 💥. Will he make it 5?

Will you land a top spot this week and/or level up? The friendly competition is on.

🚨ICYMI, be sure to let us know if you plan to attend Inspire 2022 AND say hi to your NEW Docebo Community Moderator, @elliott.vickrey

For all our new members (or anyone in need of a refresher), check out this post that explains points and badges in the community

[Last week’s results: July 2022: Week 4

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hi @elliott.vickrey !

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Bfarkas is back! How do we keep up with someone achieving nearly 750 points in a week?

He is gunning for a job with Docebo.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@Bfarkasis back! How do we keep up with someone achieving nearly 750 points in a week?

He is gunning for a job with Docebo.

At one point yesterday I stopped so I wouldn’t pass you @dklinger , I have the screenshot with the 1 point differential, felt bad about it!!