🏆 July 2022: Week 4 Results

• 2 August 2022
  • 2 replies
🏆 July 2022: Week 4 Results
Userlevel 7
Badge

These results are from the week of July 25-29.

We closed out July with a bang 💥. Wait until you see these results!! 👇👇👇

:checkered_flag: Top 5 Leaderboard:

1. @dklinger 
  2. @lrodman  🆕          
  3. @gstager 
  4. @lrnlab                        
  5. @Daniel  🆕                

In last week’s leaderboard, we had not one but TWO new faces! So awesome to have you @lrodman and @Daniel. You’re in good company with all three of our community Hero’s, @dklinger @gstager and @lrnlab🦸. 

:wave: Welcome to our newest members

We closed out July by welcoming 62 new members, which means we have hit our weekly goal for the past 8 consecutive weeks. Can you believe it? I’m really excited to see this streak continue in August and wonder how many more weeks we can hit! Also, @Nicole, thank you so much for introducing yourself

:trophy: Leveling Up

It gets even better! Below are the 34 members who climbed ⬆ in their rank last week. We haven’t seen this many level ups since the beginning of April. 

NEW Rank (17) 👉 Novice 👉 Contributor 👉 Influencer 👉 Helper
Newcomer

@Sara Tindall 

@lrdeardoff 

@kwatkinsinatl 

@andersa84 

@Alison 

@bconvery 

@jabeasl1 

@dgladfelter

@cindy.ross 

@kfortenb 

@rloverin 

@rtomchuk 

@LauraRae 

@Loconnorrmc 

Novice  

@Nicole

Contributor    

@abaumgard 

Influencer       @Gary Jarvis

Within Rank (17) I 👉 II II 👉 III I 👉 III
Novice

@NBouttell 

@ChristinaC 

@Eva Maes

@thaldane 

@captainzelda 

@DRamirez 

@Baskaran venugopal 

@teresa.mycity.org 

@BradEnglish 

@maryanneharrison 

@mlubenski

@rowan.mcvey 
Contributor @NateC  @msantos   
Helper @ncassella     
Influencer

@simone.yaghi  @lrodman 

Incredible, right!? You all deserve this special recognition 📢 . Congratulations!

🗣 We’ve got some additional shoutouts as well:

• Racing right past Novice I into Novice II was @kwatkinsinatl @Alison @bconvery and @dgladfelter 🏎
  • @Nicole @Gary Jarvis and @Eva Maes all levelled up for a second consecutive week and @NateC @mlubenski and @lrodman for a third 🔥

Will you land a top spot in this week’s leaderboard and/or level up in your rank? The countdown is on ⏳

🛎 If you missed it, we highly suggest you take a look at our most recent Community Check-in for all the latest on the happenings within the community!

For all our new members (or anyone in need of a refresher), check out this post that explains points and badges in the community

[Last week’s results: July 2022: Week 3

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

woot woot. @Bfarkas is back though….I am in trouble again….

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

woot woot. @Bfarkas is back though….I am in trouble again….

Ha! I have some projects working on that are impacting my previous volume of participation so I think you’re ok for a while :)