DEC 11-15: ๐Ÿ† Results + ๐Ÿ“Œ ICYMI

• 18 December 2023
  • 0 replies
DEC 11-15: ๐Ÿ† Results + ๐Ÿ“Œ ICYMI
Userlevel 7
Badge

I hope youโ€™re all keeping warm out there! โ„๏ธ Here are last weekโ€™s results.ย Donโ€™t forget to check out the ICYMI section at the end of this post to see what you missed โฌ‡๏ธ

ย 

ย 

:checkered_flag:ย Top 5 Leaderboard:

ย  Member Weekly Points

@lrnlab

@domenico.carboni

@alekwo

@Daniel

@ChristineW

@cbrown

61 ๐Ÿ†•

61 ๐Ÿ†•

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย 

What a week! Leading the pack isย @lrnlabย with 428 points, with Doceboโ€™s ownย @domenico.carboniย rightย behind with 392 ๐Ÿ”ฅ In third and fourth respectively, we haveย @alekwoย andย @Daniel. Finally, both making their leaderboard debut,ย @ChristineWย andย @cbrownย have tied for fifth with 61 points each! Congratulations all ๐ŸŽ‰

ย 

ย 

:wave:ย Welcome to our newest members

Last week we welcomedย 45ย new members toย our community, wow! ๐Ÿ“ฃ Welcome each one of you, and if youโ€™re new to the community, make sureย to check out ourย Welcome Guide for New Membersย andย our essentialย Docebo Community Guidelines. You can alsoย introduce yourself to the community!

ย 

ย 

:trophy:ย Leveling Up

16ย community members leveled up last week! ๐Ÿš€

ย 

NEW Rank (12) ๐Ÿ‘‰ย Novice ๐Ÿ‘‰ Contributor ๐Ÿ‘‰ Influencer ๐Ÿ‘‰ Helper
Newcomer

@sianema

@AnnabellePrioul

@Luca Bedini

@abroz

@Jennifer.Boyce

@pclaveirole

@bkokernak

@kfontanini

ย  ย  ย 
Novice ย 

@malicm

@jsalinas

ย  ย 
Contributor ย  ย 

@Lisa D

@brandonbillings

ย 

Within Rank (4) I ๐Ÿ‘‰ย II II ๐Ÿ‘‰ย III
Novice

@ponnammal.sundaram

@dbcrubio

@choygannaban

Influencer @millipore-stephen ย 

ย 

Congrats to everyone! What an incredible week ๐Ÿ’ฅ A few special shoutouts:

• A round of applause ๐Ÿ‘ for @pclaveiroleย and @bkokernakย for skipping right past Novice I this week on their way to Novice II!
  • @malicmย pulled something similar, going right past Contributor I to Contributor II ๐Ÿš€
  • Finally, a huge congratulations to @brandonbillingsย who skipped an entire rank, going from Contributor III to Helper I in just one week ๐Ÿคฏ

ย 

ย 

๐Ÿ“Œย ICYMI - Important posts from last week

ย 

News & Announcements

ย 

Guide

If youโ€™ve ever had trouble finding unique IDs, do we have a guide for you!

ย 

Unanswered Questions

If youโ€™re a Docebo expert, why donโ€™t you take a swing at one of the questions above? โฌ†๏ธ

ย 

Itโ€™s a new week, and thereโ€™s just no telling what might happen. Check the results next week to see who is victorious! ๐Ÿ†

ย 

โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹

[Last weekโ€™s post:ย DEC 4-10]

ย 

For all our new members (or anyoneย in need of a refresher), if you arenโ€™t sure what it takes to level up, check outย this community post that explains points and badges!ย 

0 replies

Be the first to reply!