Docebo Community is TWO -  🎉 Celebrate with us for a chance to win

Docebo Community is TWO -  🎉 Celebrate with us for a chance to win

Show first post

47 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Completed card!  This was a really neat idea and it worked to get me more active in the Community again!

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

BINGO!

Userlevel 7
Badge

Woohoo! Way to go @sjennings78 and @dianex.gomez!! 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Question... if I watch the webinar after the fact does that count as attending? 

Userlevel 7
Badge

Here's mine. It was truly interesting! 😊

@Chelsy Koshy you’re our first “X” submission, great job!!

Userlevel 7
Badge

Question... if I watch the webinar after the fact does that count as attending? 

@sfrost unfortunately not, attending meant being at the live event.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

BINGO!

Unfortunately I had a meeting at 10 AM so I couldn’t attend the webinar. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Here’s my entry! I’m new and this was fun!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I think I got ‘em all for a full 18!

Userlevel 7
Badge

We love seeing all of these cards come in and we know how busy you all are so we are extending the Birthday BINGO card submission date to next Tuesday, June 6. The results for this week will be posted on Monday, June 5 so be sure to take a look so you can check off the last of your boxes. Happy checking!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

goodluck!

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thanks for your completed cards @Annarose.Peterson and @julientrudel! Once verified, you’ll receive the 2nd Community Birthday badge for you to proudly display and an invite into the exclusive group where you can find the live draw information!

Badge

Here's mine

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Fun Fact: This is not the only work-related bingo card I have going right now.  

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Love it!  I’m actually thinking about pitching the Bingo card idea as a way to get our employees more active on the LMS. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Love it!  I’m actually thinking about pitching the Bingo card idea as a way to get our employees more active on the LMS. 

We were thinking of something similar for UX updates we’re making  to help engage our customers. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Take 2 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

The question is, which card did you have more fun filling in? :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

LoL both have come with their own rewards

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Nice political answer, I’m now picturing you at work with printed cards out on you desk, complete and task and shot ‘BINGO!’ every once and a while.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Nice political answer, I’m now picturing you at work with printed cards out on you desk, complete and task and shot ‘BINGO!’ every once and a while.

You’re not far off @Bfarkas