FEB 13 - 17: šŸ† Results + šŸ“Œ ICYMI

• 27 February 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge

Letā€™s take a look back this week in February to see who showed up for theĀ community leaderboard! šŸ† You can findĀ the results for the week of February 13th below, but thereā€™s more: Make sure toĀ check out theĀ šŸ“ŒĀ ICYMI section for anything you may have missed!

Ā 

:checkered_flag:Ā Top 5 Leaderboard:

Ā  Member Weekly Points

@lrnlab

@Annarose.Peterson

@Bfarkas

@lrodman

5 @rileya 68

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā 

Ā 

It appears@lrnlabĀ has pulled ahead to take the top spot, which is the second time this year!Ā šŸ˜ƒ@Annarose.PetersonĀ is close behind, taking second with only a two point difference. Congratulations also go out to@BfarkasĀ andĀ @lrodman,Ā with a special shoutout for@rileyaĀ making it onto the leaderboard for the first time!Ā šŸ’„

Ā 

:wave:Ā Welcome to our newest members

During the week of the 13th, we welcomed 63 new membersĀ toĀ our community!Ā šŸ’«Ā Welcome, and if you havenā€™t had a chance,Ā take aĀ look through ourĀ Guide for New MembersĀ andĀ Community Guidelines. If you have any questions about the community, please feel free to messageĀ @erin.brissonĀ or meĀ directly.

Ā 

:trophy:Ā Leveling Up

6 members of the community ranked up this week. Congrats to all!Ā šŸŽ‰

Ā 

NEW Rank (4)Ā  Ā Ā  šŸ‘‰Ā Novice
Newcomer

@aarrowood

@Sunivil

@bjw

@roni.karbuzrosas

Ā 

Within Rank (2) IĀ šŸ‘‰Ā III IIĀ šŸ‘‰Ā III
Contributor @sbessen Ā 
Hero Ā  @dklinger

Ā 

All of you deserve a pat on the back, but letā€™s shine a spotlightĀ šŸ”¦ on a few standouts:

• Letā€™s give aĀ shoutout toĀ @SunivilĀ for skipping past Novice I on the way to Novice IIā€¦
  • ...and to@sbessenĀ for doing the same on the way up to Contributor III!Ā 
  • Finally, letā€™s give a hearty congratulations to@dklingerĀ for attaining the rank of Hero III! A longstanding member of Docebo Community,@dklingerĀ has truly earned the titleĀ šŸ†

Ā 

šŸ“ŒĀ ICYMI
ā€‹ā€‹ā€‹ā€‹

Community
If you havenā€™t already, remember to fill our our Docebo Community Health Survey:

ā€‹ā€‹ā€‹ā€‹ā€‹ā€‹
Product Research & Design*

*Please note: you must be a registered member of the community in order to access theseĀ posts.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

[Last weekā€™s post: FEB 6-10]

Ā 

For all our new members (or anyoneĀ in need of a refresher), if you arenā€™t sure what it takes to level up, check outĀ this community post that explains points and badges!Ā 

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Congrats @dklingerĀ !

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

CongratsĀ @dklingerĀ !

Thank @Bfarkas.

I still have no clue what I am doing šŸ¤£.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

CongratsĀ @dklingerĀ !

ThankĀ @Bfarkas.

Takes a hero to admit itĀ šŸ˜‰

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

CongratsĀ @dklingerĀ !

ThankĀ @Bfarkas.

Takes a hero to admit itĀ šŸ˜‰

or self-awareness to go down the path of healing.