FEB 26 - MAR 1: 🏆 Results + 📌 ICYMI

• 5 March 2024
  • 2 replies
FEB 26 - MAR 1: 🏆 Results + 📌 ICYMI
Userlevel 7
Badge

It’s a brand new week and a brand new month 🗓️ Let’s take a look back at last week’s results! 🏆

Don’t forget to check the ICYMI section at the end of this post to see what you may have missed ⬇️

:checkered_flag: Top 5 Leaderboard:

Member Weekly Points

@Bfarkas

@lrnlab

@Mohsin_SuperAdmin 🆕

@ChristineW

5 @JKolodner 89

Once again we have @Bfarkas and @lrnlab coming in first and second respectively, each with over 500 points!! 🤯 What a week! In third we have newcomer @Mohsin_SuperAdmin, with @ChristineW and @JKolodner rejoining us to round out the top five. Congratulations all! 💫

:wave: Welcome to our newest members

Last week we welcomed 57 new members to our community! 📣 Welcome, and make sure to check out our Welcome Guide for New Members and our essesntial Docebo Community Guidelines. You can also introduce yourself to the community!

:trophy: Leveling Up

20 community members leveled up last week! 🚀

NEW Rank (12) 👉 Novice 👉 Influencer
Newcomer

@moses.ramos

@Patty Costley

@trainerlissa

@b29247

@ryanreichertestes

@emily.mason

@ncattle

@Kristen R

@Suzy_q

@Em9622

@diy.a

Contributor  

@kfortenb

Within Rank (8) I 👉 II II 👉 III
Novice

@kbrastad

@sshrest8

@rstacel

@pclaveirole

@Kirk D

@kfontanini

@ElishamaK

Contributor  

@AaronStephens

Congratulations to each one of you, plus a special shoutout to all of those who skipped a rank from Newcomer to Novice II last week! Let’s give @Patty Costley, @trainerlissa, @b29247, and @Kristen R a round of applause 👏

📌 ICYMI - Important posts from last week

Community Coaching Session

There’s a new Community Coaching Session this Wednesday, March 6th! Make sure to register and join @Bfarkas to find out how to manage bulk course enrollments with Docebo’s API endpoints.

NEW Guide Categories

If you haven’t already checked out the new categories in our Guides Library, read the post above to learn more ⬆️

NEW Guides

Last week we delivered not one, but two new guides! Check these out if you want to learn how to automate assigning Power User resources or apply custom fonts to your Docebo platform.

Unanswered Questions

These questions from last week are still looking for answers! Are you the Docebo expert up to the task? 

Last week’s game may be over, but this week’s has just begun! Check back next week to see who takes home the gold 🥇

​​​​

[Last week’s post: FEB 19-23]

For all our new members (or anyone in need of a refresher), if you aren’t sure what it takes to level up, check out this community post that explains points and badges! 

2 replies

Userlevel 1

This is a great resource; thank you! I was able to see the Community Coaching events first, which helps ensure that I don’t miss out on any of them. I also didn’t know anything about the Guides library, so I’m super excited to explore those. Thank you all for what you do! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hope you made it @trainerlissa !