JAN 16-20: ๐Ÿ† Results + *NEW*๐Ÿ“Œ ICYMI

• 23 January 2023
  • 1 reply
JAN 16-20: ๐Ÿ† Results + *NEW*๐Ÿ“Œ ICYMI
Userlevel 7
Badge

The weekly results are in! Check out who made it in to our top 5 leaderboard (thereโ€™s a new #1!), all those we welcomed and everyone who levelled up last week. Also, weโ€™ve added a new ICYMI section to these posts so you can be sure youโ€™re not missing anything important from the previous weekย ๐Ÿ“Œ.

ย 

:checkered_flag:ย Top 5 Leaderboard:

ย  Member Weekly Points
1 @lrodmanย ย 

2 @lrnlabย ย  ย  ย  ย  243
3 @damiano.colomboย ย ย ย ย ย  ย  ย  151
4 @cnii808ย ๐Ÿ†•ย ย ย  ย  ย  ย  95
5 @Bfarkasย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย  ย  92

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย 

ย 

Congratulations are in order asย @lrodmanย secured his first ever top spot in the weekly leaderboard ๐Ÿ’ฅ. Way to go! Shoutout toย @lrnlabย ย and our very ownย @damiano.colomboย for taking spots 2 and 3. We also welcomedย @cnii808ย into the top 5 for the very first time ๐ŸŽ‰. You are in excellent company!ย 

ย 

:wave:ย Welcome to our newest members

Last week we said hello toย 60 new members! Big thanks toย @estarks8ย andย @sfrostย for posting their intros. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know more about you. Warm welcome to all of our new members, weโ€™re so glad you are here. Be sure to take a moment to look through our Guide for New Members that outlines our Community Guidelines. Any questions, feel free to send me orย @elliott.vickreyย a DMย ๐Ÿ™‚.

ย 

:trophy:ย Levelling Up

Take a look at the 18 members who took their ranks to another level last weekย โฌ‡โฌ‡โฌ‡

ย 

NEW Rank (13) ๐Ÿ‘‰ย Novice ๐Ÿ‘‰ Contributor
Newcomer

@Vmueller

@pmack001

@gberry

@Adam Rowland

@UCSJames

@arnab.duttagupta2022

@xzbdn

@B0LT

@zivran250

ย 
Novice ย 

@Gracie WADA

@cnii808

@kfortenb

@rloverin

ย 

Within Rank (5) I ๐Ÿ‘‰ย II II ๐Ÿ‘‰ย III
Novice

ย 

@amusselman

@PaulaJarvis

ย 

@Rosalie

@brandonmaldonado

@kcanderson

ย 

You all deserve this special recognition!

ย 

Here are some extra shoutouts ๐Ÿ“ข:

• @Vmuellerย @pmack001ย @arnab.duttagupta2022ย @B0LTย flew right past Novice I into Novice IIย ๐Ÿ›ซ
  • @xzbdnย took it one step further and passed by Novice I and II into Novice IIIย ๐Ÿƒ
  • @zivran250ย didnโ€™t waste any time and levelled up in their very first weekย โญ
  • @rloverinย accepted lastโ€™s weeks challenge and ranked up for the second week in a rowย ๐Ÿ”ฅ

ย 

๐ŸŽ Off to the races this week isย @Annarose.Petersonย @lrnlabย @Jtischlerย @dsizemoreย andย @ErorrMsg. Let the friendly competition begin.

ย 

๐Ÿ“Œ *NEW*ย ICYMI

So, itโ€™s been 2 weeks with this new section added to these posts. So far, 80% of voters have said that these are a fresh new addition to the weekly results and 20% have said they werenโ€™t really interested in the results posts but, now with this new section added, will definitely check them out on a weekly basis. Havenโ€™t voted yet? Itโ€™s not too late! Click here to cast your vote!

ย 

Event

This is happening tomorrow so be sure to register!

ย 

Guide

ย 

Product Research & Design*

*Please note: you must be a registered member of the community in order to access theseย posts.ย 

ย 

[Last weekโ€™s post:ย JAN 9-13]

ย 

For all our new members (or anyoneย in need of a refresher), if you arenโ€™t sure what it takes to level up check outย this post that explains points and badges in the community!ย 

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

This is entertaining as I felt bad ignoring the community last week, was heads down on getting the first version of a new tool for configuring CSS changes to a Docebo instance without knowing CSS...anyways, open to all to try out now:

FarkTools