JAN 8-12: 🏆 Results + 📌 ICYMI

• 17 January 2024
  • 1 reply
JAN 8-12: 🏆 Results + 📌 ICYMI
Userlevel 7
Badge

We’re halfway through the first month of the new year, and it’s a new week! 😃 Let’s take a look at last week’s results.

Don’t forget to check the ICYMI section at the end of this post to see what you may have missed ⬇️

:checkered_flag: Top 5 Leaderboard:

Member Weekly Points

@lrnlab

@Bfarkas

@JKolodner

@KMallette

@lrodman

For the third week in a row, we have @lrnlab in first with over 400 points! Not one to be left out, @Bfarkas takes second with over 300 points 💥 Taking third is @JKolodner, followed by @KMallette and @lrodman tying for fourth. Lots of familiar faces in this week’s leaderboard! You’re all earned a round of applause 👏

:wave: Welcome to our newest members

Last week we welcomed 60 new members to our community! 🤯 That’s incredible! Welcome all, and if you’re new to the community, make sure to check out our Welcome Guide for New Members and our all important Docebo Community Guidelines. You can also introduce yourself to the community!

:trophy: Leveling Up

18 community members leveled up last week! 🚀

NEW Rank (12) 👉 Novice 👉 Contributor 👉 Influencer
Newcomer

@jvegher

@DMMull

@RoxzannDavis

@ndhaser

@DavidKranz

@Adrien

@Almix2

@gus

@vamsi0311

Novice  

@lisa.schneer

@pat.ev

Contributor    

@karen

Within Rank (6) I 👉 II II 👉 III
Novice

@suzanneearl

@laraeps

@ncmoore

Contributor

@Lisa C.

@Courtney.harvey

Influencer @randallsim  

What a week! You’ve all done marvelously, congratulations 🎉 And a couple special shoutouts:

• Leveling up twice in a week is a feat, one which @gus and @pat.ev accomplished with ease!
  • Equally impressive, @ncmoore has leveled up two weeks in a row 🔥

📌 ICYMI - Important posts from last week

News & Announcements

Did you miss these announcements? Check them out ⬆️

Guide

There’s a new guide by Docebo’s own Patrick Morales out now! If you’re using Zapier and want to set up workflows with Docebo, @pmo’s guide is a great place to start.

Events

Both last week’s Release Readiness webinar and @Bfarkas’s Community Coaching Session are now available on-demand ⬆️

So many of you have hit the ground running in the new year. It’s anyone’s guess who will be on the leaderboard next week! 🏆

​​​​

[Last week’s post: JAN 1-5]

For all our new members (or anyone in need of a refresher), if you aren’t sure what it takes to level up, check out this community post that explains points and badges

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge

Wow! That’s some pretty exalted company I’m keeping this week! I guess the bar has been raised. Thanks to everyone who helped me learn so much this week!