🏆 June 2022: Week 5 Results

🏆 June 2022: Week 5 Results
Userlevel 7
Badge

These results are from the week of June 27 - July 1.

Happy Canada Day 🇨🇦 and Independence Day 🇺🇲 to all those celebrating! We hope you had a safe and relaxing long weekend 🎆. As you settle back in to a new week, take a peek at our results from last week. 

:checkered_flag: Top 5 Leaderboard:

1. @dklinger 
  2. @lrnlab          
  3. @Bfarkas 
  4. @tommyVan 🆕                    
  5. @paolo.gaioni             

Congratulations @dklinger for claiming the top spot last week! If you didn’t notice, the top 3 last week are also the top 3 in our all-time leaderboard 🎉. We also welcomed @tommyVan to the top 5 weekly leaderboard for the very first time. And for a second consecutive week, another member of our fabulous Product Management team, @paolo.gaioni, claimed a top spot. Amazing job!!!

:wave: Welcome to our newest members

I’m excited to share that we closed out June by hitting our weekly goal for a 4th week in a row 🔥 as we said hello to 59 new members! Let’s see if we can keep up this momentum in July 😎.

Also, shoutout to @JoleneW for taking a minute to introduce herself. I must say...what a really cool choice of super power!!

:trophy: Leveling Up

Last week, we had 22 members level up (same as the previous week) but only one member ranked up for a second consecutive week. 

NEW Rank (12)

👉 Novice

👉 Contributor

👉 Helper

👉 Guide

Newcomer

@Jason Kocur 

@parthxd 

@Dpolan 

@twing 

@aliceharvey

@brendan 

@CLewis

@SeeWhy 

Novice  

@ltimm 

@Eric M VanAuken 

Contributor     @tommyVan  
Helper       @KMallette

Within Rank (10) I 👉 II II 👉 III I 👉 III
Novice

@adriano.i 

@judiyost 

@designessa 

@LDAlexPM3 

@JavierPuertas 

Contributor

@dhall 

@msantos 

@IngerCnudde 

@dhall 

Helper @Alan     

That’s right, we see you 👀. We’re excited to see members move up in their ranks each week and each one deserves this special recognition 🙌. Congrats!!  

📢 Here are a couple extra shoutouts:

• @tommyVan levelled up for a second consecutive week 💥
  • @aliceharvey @brendan and @CLewis skipped right past Novice I into Novice II and @SeeWhy took it one step further, moving right into Novice III. 🤓

It’s a short week for most and off to the races is @mamh951 followed by @jbr @Nicki Turnbull @AmbraPerera and @aliceharvey. Who will hold on to their top spot and who will make their way in? 

For all our new members (or anyone in need of a refresher), check out this post that explains points and badges in the community

[Last week’s results: June 2022: Week 4

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Spent the morning of the 4th chatting with some awesome people using Docebo over in Israel working on some cool enhancements, connected through this awesome community!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Neat @Bfarkas. Community work rocks...sorry bad pun from a geology major.