MAR 18-22: 🏆 Results + 📌 ICYMI

• 26 March 2024
  • 0 replies
MAR 18-22: 🏆 Results + 📌 ICYMI
Userlevel 7
Badge

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend 😊 I was able to catch up with family and friends, and now I’m ready to tackle the week ahead! But before we move forward, let’s take a look back at last week’s results 🏆

Don’t forget to check the ICYMI section at the end of this post to see what you may have missed ⬇️

:checkered_flag: Top 5 Leaderboard:

Member Weekly Points

@Bfarkas

@lrnlab

@dklinger

@JeanetteMcVeigh

5 @hwolfehall 94

@Bfarkas and @lrnlab are keeping firm holds on first and second, but who’s that in third? It’s @dklinger looking to close the gap, and right behind are fellow leaderboard regulars @JeanetteMcVeigh and @hwolfehall@Bfarkas, you may have a firm lead, but watch out… there are some top contributors on your trail! 🏃🏾‍♀️ 🏃🏻‍♂️ 💨 Congratulations all!

:wave: Welcome to our newest members

Last week we welcomed 41 new members to our community! 📣 Welcome, and make sure to check out our Welcome Guide for New Members and our essential Docebo Community Guidelines. You can also introduce yourself to the community!

:trophy: Leveling Up

9 community members leveled up last week! 🚀

NEW Rank (6) 👉 Novice 👉 Contributor 👉 Influencer
Newcomer

@britt.ruedi

@sdouh93

@patrick_OKC

@BaRona

Novice   @kfontanini  
Contributor     @maryanneharrison

Within Rank (3) I 👉 II II 👉 III
Novice  

@Kristen R

Influencer @Courtney.harvey

@jsalinas

You all deserve a round of applause 👏 Shout out to @BaRona for leveling up in her first week in the community💥 Let’s also give a shoutout to @maryanneharrison for leveling up two weeks in a row!

📌 ICYMI - Important posts from last week

Survey

This is your chance to give us feedback! We’d love to know your thoughts ⬆️

Unanswered Question

These questions from last week are still looking for answers! Are you the Docebo expert up to the task? 

It’s a new week, and it’s anyone’s game 🥇 Who will take home first place? Find out next week!

​​​​

[Last week’s post: MAR 11-15]

For all our new members (or anyone in need of a refresher), if you aren’t sure what it takes to level up, check out this community post that explains points and badges

0 replies

Be the first to reply!