🏆 October 2022: Week 3 Results

• 24 October 2022
  • 5 replies
🏆 October 2022: Week 3 Results
Userlevel 7
Badge

These results are from the week of October 17-21.

Last week, we held our 5th annual Docebo Inspire virtually and it was incredible! I’m eager to share the results from last week as we hit another community milestone. Take a look 👀

:checkered_flag: Top 5 Leaderboard:

Member Weekly Points
1 @Bfarkas 768
2 @lrnlab 307
3 @lrodman 268
4 @billso 🆕            250
5 @Annarose.Peterson    131

Another week in the top spot for @Bfarkas! This is also his 7th consecutive week at number 1, which is only 3 away from his current record of 10 consecutive weeks. Holding on to a top spot as well was @lrnlab and @Annarose.Peterson. Also, we welcomed back @lrodman into the weekly leaderboard and we said hello to @billso who landed a spot in the top 5 for the very first time! Congrats everyone 👏

:wave: Welcome to our newest members

Last week we had 74 new members join us which means we have hit another member milestone. I’m so excited to share that we officially achieved 4000 members!!!!! 😀

🎉 Congratulations to our 4000th member@nbieniek 🎉

We are thrilled with the growth we are continuing to see in this community and we are thankful for each and every one of you for your active participation. 

:trophy: Levelling Up

It was a quiet week in level ups (which I assume is because we were all so engaged at Inspire 2022 last week 😉), but there were still 11 members that levelled up. ⬇⬇⬇

NEW Rank (9) 👉 Novice 👉 Contributor
Newcomer

@niccole.liriano

@Triparna Banerjee

@echollet

@DA_OST

@maciej.matczak

@lchandler

@Eryn Roberts

Novice  

@brandonq

@Caitlin Leick

Within Rank (2) I 👉 II
Novice

@Jason Kocur

Guide @KMallette

Great job everyone! Additional shoutouts to @echollet @DA_OST @maciej.matczak and @lchandler for ranking up in their very first week and to @Eryn Roberts for flying right past Novice I into Novice II 🙌.

It’s a close start this week with @Bfarkas leading the way by only 5 points right now, followed by all new members in the top 5 @yilun.liu @Scott Foster @Eryn Roberts and @Limor Youldus . Who will hold on to their top spot? The race is on 🏎

For all our new members (or anyone in need of a refresher), if you aren’t sure what it takes to level up check out this post that explains points and badges in the community

[Last week’s results: October 2022: Week 2

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

4k members! Wowza!

Congrats Community team!!

Userlevel 7
Badge

4k members! Wowza!

Congrats Community team!!

Thanks Brian!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

So amazing!  Congrats @Bfarkas on that top spot!

Userlevel 5
Badge

I’m number 4?! Wowzers! Thanks to everyone for posting great articles and comments 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

I’m number 4?! Wowzers! Thanks to everyone for posting great articles and comments 😁

Congrats @billso ! Keep up all the great posting yourself!