SEP 18-22: 🏆 Results + 📌 ICYMI (NEW Unanswered Questions)

• 26 September 2023
  • 2 replies
SEP 18-22: 🏆 Results + 📌 ICYMI (NEW Unanswered Questions)
Userlevel 7
Badge

Did everyone have a fantastic time at Inspire? 🚀 I know @erin.brisson was excited to meet so many of you at the event. We also signed up a lot of new members, so welcome all!

We’re adding something new to ICYMI this week. Have you ever asked a question in the community, only to not get a response? Maybe your question will appear in our new Unanswered Questions section, where we highlight some of the last week’s questions without replies. So keep an eye out, because you might be able to solve someone’s Unanswered Question!

It’s time to take a look at last week’s results:

:checkered_flag: Top 5 Leaderboard:

Member Weekly Points

@lrnlab

@Bfarkas

@hwolfehall

@madeline.coke 🆕

@Scott Foster 🆕

Another week with @lrnlab taking first, this week with a whopping 391 points 💥 In second we have @Bfarkas, returning with a strong showing of 245 points. Welcome back @Bfarkas! In third we have @hwolfehall, making it three weeks in a row on the board. Finally, we have @Scott Foster and Docebo’s own @madeline.coke making their leaderboard debuts 🥳

Congratulations all!

:wave: Welcome to our newest members

Last week we welcomed an incredible 74 new members to the community 👏 It is amazing to see our community grow and connect with each other both in person and online.

For those of you who just signed up, please make sure to check out our Community Guidelines as well as our Welcome Guide for New Members.

:trophy: Leveling Up

Last week, 22 members leveled up to a higher rank.

NEW Rank (15) 👉 Novice 👉 Influencer
Newcomer

@Kelly

@LxSA5

@stefano.bonacina

@ncmoore

@achau

@Scott_Deswik

@madysen.rooney

@Tumi V

@Learn101

@Jeremy.McKinley

@jordanb

@zcrowe

@gloria

@stevefister

Contributor   @millipore-stephen

Within Rank (7) I 👉 II II 👉 III
Novice

@MylaPope

@ayoubhaouari

@Paul_Diniakos

@Ryan Steer

@GeorgeK

Contributor

@julientrudel

@caycocho

SO many of you leveled up this week, it’s amazing! 😊 Congratulations each of you, as well as a couple of special shoutouts:

• Congratulations to everyone who skipped Novice I and raced straight ahead to Novice II! @Jeremy.McKinley@jordanb@gloria, and @zcrowe gave it their all last week 💪
  • Not to be one upped, @stevefister smashed past that by leveling up three times, making it all the way to Novice III in one week 🤯

📌 ICYMI

Announcements

Are you using Docebo to create an amazing learning experience? Then you might be a Docebo Champion in the making! Check out the Docebo Champions Hub for more details.

Do you know who won at the 2023 Inspire Learning Awards? You can find out! ⬆️

Events

Don’t forget to register for tomorrow’s Release Readiness webinar ⬆️

🆕 Unanswered Questions

Are you a CSS wizard or a master at getting Docebo Shape’s AI to do your bidding? Help someone out by replying to one of the questions above ⬆️

Another week, another leaderboard, and only time will tell who will take the top spot. Will @lrnlab hold onto it? Has @Bfarkas returned to challenge him for the title? Or will someone else altogether come to claim it? 🥇 Find out next week!

​​​​

[Last week’s post: SEP 11-15]

For all our new members (or anyone in need of a refresher), if you aren’t sure what it takes to level up, check out this community post that explains points and badges

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I had such an amazing time at Inspire.  One of my take aways (one of many) was to become more engaged in this wonderful community and to continue to grow in my skill and give back when I’m able. Now I’m on the board!

Userlevel 5

Yay!! I made it in the Top 5! 😁