🏆 September 2022: Week 2 Results

• 22 September 2022
  • 2 replies
🏆 September 2022: Week 2 Results
Userlevel 7
Badge

These results are from the week of September 12-16.

The wait is over. Take a look at the results from last week on who made their way into the top 5 leaderboard, the number of new members as well as all those that took their ranks to a higher level. 👇👇👇

:checkered_flag: Top 5 Leaderboard:

Member Weekly Points
1 @Bfarkas 1133
2 @lrnlab 427
3 @lrodman  377
4 @gstager     286
5 @dklinger 172

The weekly points last week were much higher than the previous week. Great job all! 👍

:wave: Welcome to our newest members

They say all good things come to an end. I was hoping we’d be able to squeak by on not making our goal for the first week of September because it was a short week, but last week we welcomed 49 new members which means we were just one member short of 50. Alas, the streak has officially ended. What a run, though, right?! 14 consecutive weeks with over 50 new members joining is really incredible! 

:trophy: Levelling Up

While we didn’t hit our new member goal, we still had 21 members level up in their ranks!

NEW Rank (16) 👉 Novice 👉 Contributor
Newcomer

@dave.cerrone

@Alexis Friedman

@Jonathan Crichton 

@RebeccaBarns

@nathan.hacker

@tjh2 

@anna.messner 

@robjardim 

@Rbarycki 

@Diego Jimenez 

@DCSipp 

@jordandb 

@KellyPasztor

Novice  

@rowan.mcvey

@jdclark2 

@Ahebert 

Within Rank (5) I 👉 II II 👉 III
Novice

@parthxd 

@Alison 

@jlaitien 

@gemmalittle 

Guide

@Bfarkas 

🙌 Congratulations everyone! We love seeing you all step up in your ranks. Also, there were 5 of you that flew right past Novice I and into Novice II, @dave.cerrone @Alexis Friedman @RebeccaBarns @nathan.hacker and @Diego Jimenez. Taking it one step further from Novice I to Novice III was @KellyPasztor! Oh and @Bfarkas was the only one to level up for a second consecutive week. Way to go! 

There’s still plenty of time to claim a top spot in our weekly leaderboard. Let’s see who makes it in this week! 😀

For all our new members (or anyone in need of a refresher), if you aren’t sure what it takes to level up check out this post that explains points and badges in the community

[Last week’s results: September 2022: Week 1

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

The weekly points last week were much higher than the previous week. Great job all! 👍

Is that because @Bfarkas is writing guides and such?

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Is that because @Bfarkas is writing guides and such?

post hoc ergo propter hoc…..didn’t write one last week :)