šŸ† September 2022: Week 2 Results

• 22 September 2022
  • 2 replies
šŸ† September 2022: Week 2 Results
Userlevel 7
Badge

These results are from the week of SeptemberĀ 12-16.

Ā 

The wait is over. Take a look at the results from last week on who made their way into the top 5 leaderboard, the number of new members as well as all those that took their ranks to a higher level.Ā šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡

Ā 

:checkered_flag:Ā Top 5 Leaderboard:

Ā  Member Weekly Points
1 @Bfarkas 1133
2 @lrnlab 427
3 @lrodmanĀ  377
4 @gstagerĀ Ā Ā Ā  286
5 @dklinger 172

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā 

The weekly points last week were much higher than the previous week. Great job all!Ā šŸ‘

Ā 

:wave:Ā Welcome to our newest members

They say all good things come to an end. I was hoping weā€™d be able to squeak by on not making our goal for the first week of September because it was a short week, but last week we welcomed 49 new members which means we were just oneĀ member short of 50. Alas, the streak has officially ended. What a run, though, right?! 14 consecutive weeks with over 50 new members joining is really incredible!Ā 

Ā 

:trophy:Ā Levelling Up

While we didnā€™t hit our new member goal, we still had 21 members level up in their ranks!

Ā 

NEW Rank (16) šŸ‘‰Ā Novice šŸ‘‰ Contributor
Newcomer

@dave.cerrone

@Alexis Friedman

@Jonathan CrichtonĀ 

@RebeccaBarns

@nathan.hacker

@tjh2Ā 

@anna.messnerĀ 

@robjardimĀ 

@RbaryckiĀ 

@Diego JimenezĀ 

@DCSippĀ 

@jordandbĀ 

@KellyPasztor

Ā 
Novice Ā 

@rowan.mcvey

@jdclark2Ā 

@AhebertĀ 

Ā 

Within Rank (5) I šŸ‘‰Ā II II šŸ‘‰Ā III
Novice

@parthxdĀ 

@AlisonĀ 

@jlaitienĀ 

@gemmalittleĀ 

Guide

@BfarkasĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

šŸ™Œ Congratulations everyone! We love seeing you all step up in your ranks. Also, there were 5 of you that flew right past Novice I and into Novice II, @dave.cerroneĀ @Alexis FriedmanĀ @RebeccaBarnsĀ @nathan.hackerĀ and @Diego Jimenez. Taking it one step further from Novice I to Novice III was @KellyPasztor! Oh and @BfarkasĀ was the only one to level up for a second consecutive week. Way to go!Ā 

Ā 

Thereā€™s still plenty of time to claim a top spot in our weekly leaderboard. Letā€™s see who makes it in this week!Ā šŸ˜€

Ā 

For all our new members (or anyoneĀ in need of a refresher), if you arenā€™t sure what it takes to level up check outĀ this post that explains points and badges in the community!Ā 

Ā 

[Last weekā€™s results:Ā September 2022: Week 1]Ā 

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

The weekly points last week were much higher than the previous week. Great job all!Ā šŸ‘

Is that because @Bfarkas is writing guides and such?

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Is that becauseĀ @Bfarkas is writing guides and such?

post hoc ergo propter hocā€¦..didnā€™t write one last week :)