Skip to main content

Happy Friday and 2 DAYS before Inspire in Dallas 🤠

I can’t believe it’s already here. Our teams have been working so hard to bring you the best Inspire yet. The agenda is packed and we hope you get the most out of all your sessions, meet new people (and potentially reconnect with those you’ve met at a previous Inspire) and, of course, have a ton of FUN.

While there will be so much for you to do while you’re there, I really hope you’ll make time for a quick stop at the Docebo Community booth to say ‘hi’. 👋

Oh, and if I scan your badge, you’ll be entered into the draw for a chance to win a cool tech gift AND will receive our virtual Inspire Dallas badge.

For some added fun, I’ll be dropping a code word at the start of all 3 days of Inspire so if you say the code word when you are getting scanned at the community booth only, you’ll get an EXTRA ballot in the community draw.

But wait, there’s more…

Our DU Crew (@ryan.woods @cheyenne.carpenter @pmo @Melissa K)  and our Champions Hub team (@tracey.chapple @madeline.coke) will also have booths so you can pop by to say ‘hi’ and have your badge scanned for a chance to win more prizes.

You’ll have to stop by all of 3 booths to find out each of the prizes but I can tell you, they are really REALLY awesome!

We can’t wait to see y’all next week!

Can’t wait!

Let’s do this!!!!

Safe travels @JKolodner and @JeanetteMcVeigh. Can’t wait to see you!!

I can’t wait!

@erin.brisson  See you soon!!

It’s finally here. We’re in Dallas and we hope all those are here had safe and smooth travels!

It’s the first day for our code word and keeping with the Texas theme, today’s code word is…

ARMADILLO

If you say the word while getting scanned at the community booth, you’ll get an extra ballot into the community draw.

Hope to see y’all soon!

What an incredible day at Inspire yesterday!

Big thanks to everyone who stopped by the community booth and to all those who registered a community account. Oh and a very special shout out to @steveninfinger who said the code word without being prompted :)

It’s day 2 which means, it’s time for another code word. Today’s word for an extra ballot into the Inspire community draw is…

YEE HAW

...because it’s just fun to say!

Can’t wait to see y’all today 🤠

😁 I'm always on the look out for armadillos, @erin.brisson 

Day 2 is in the books!

There’s only one day left to stop by the community booth for a chance to WIN :)

Today’s word for an extra ballot into the draw is…

LONESTAR

Hope to see you soon!

While I didn’t see any Armadillos here in the Lone Star State, I gotta say you and all the other Docabiens deserve a gigantic YEE HAW for making Inspire such an incredible event!!!  🤜🏼🤛🏼🙏🏻

While I didn’t see any Armadillos here in the Lone Star State, I gotta say you and all the other Docabiens deserve a gigantic YEE HAW for making Inspire such an incredible event!!!  🤜🏼🤛🏼🙏🏻

This was awesome @Davefox! Thanks so much for stopping by the community booth, it was such a pleasure meeting you in person. Good luck in the draw :)

This was awesome @Davefox! Thanks so much for stopping by the community booth, it was such a pleasure meeting you in person. Good luck in the draw :)

Have the drawings been announced yet?

It was a great event.. Any know when we can get access to the recordings?

Winners have been announced 👇

It was a great event.. Any know when we can get access to the recordings?

Apologies for the delay @Almix2. These should now be available to Inspire attendees via the attendee hub!