Inspire 2023: Download our free ‘Convince the Boss’ template

• 13 June 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4

The countdown is on to Inspire 2023 🎉

Inspire is not just a conference; it’s an immersive, 3-day experience designed to inspire (😉), educate, and connect you with the world’s most innovative learning leaders! 

Need some ammo to convince your boss? Download our “Convince the Boss” email template! 

This template outlines the benefits of attending, how it aligns with your professional growth, and the direct impact that attending will have on your organization’s learning success.

We hope you can join us September 18-20 in Nashville, TN for the biggest learning event of the year. To learn more and to register, click here!

5 replies

Userlevel 2

Thanks for sharing this template.  I used it and it worked!  I’m coming to the conference!

Userlevel 4

@HeatherTimmer see you there 🎉

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I need one for my significant other :)

Userlevel 4

@Jess Freeland The download doesn’t seem to work for me.  Can you assist please?

Error Message in case that helps…

This site can’t be reached

The webpage at https://2016752.fs1.hubspotusercontent-na1.net/hubfs/2016752/Inspire%202023%20“Convince%20the%20boss”%20Email%20Template.docx might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

ERR_ADDRESS_INVALID

Userlevel 4

Hi @JHill1 please private message me your email and I’ll get a copy over to you :)