Skip to main content

Planning to submit an Inspire Learning Award? We’ve got a treat for you!

• 5 June 2024
  • 5 replies

The Docebo Inspire Learning Awards are our way of celebrating the incredible efforts you put into your learning programs. 🎉 

To make things even more exciting, if you submit your application within the dates below, you’ll earn points in the Docebo Champions Hub, which you can redeem for awesome rewards! 

If you submit your application between:

• Now and June 10th, you’ll receive 1,000 points 💸
  • June 11th - June 14th, you’ll receive 500 points 🤑
  • June 15th - June 18th, you’ll receive 250 points 💰
  • June 19th - June 21st, you ‘ll receive 100 points 😍

Remember, the  final deadline to submit an award is 11:59 pm EST on Friday, June 21st. 

To gain these points, make sure you’re registered in the Docebo Champions Hub. Simply, register here or log in if you're already a member!

We truly appreciate your commitment and can’t wait to hear your inspiring stories with Docebo! To learn more about how to apply for an award, head here for Dallas Inspire and here for Rome Inspire.

💬 Let’s chat below - Have you started your Inspire Award application? Need any help or are you facing any blockers? We’re here to assist!

P.S. If you’ve already submitted your Inspire Award application & you’re a current member of the Champions Hub, you will automatically receive the 1,000-point reward.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

I was just coming to the community to see when the award deadlines were! I need to get mine started. Great post, @madeline.coke  😉

Userlevel 5

Perfect timing, @steveninfinger! Can’t wait to see your application come in. 🏆

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Can I apply for the award if I can’t attend either conference in person? 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Can I apply for the award if I can’t attend either conference in person? 

I too have the same question.

Userlevel 5

@sfrost & @ponnammal.sundaram - you absolutely can apply for an award! It’s not a requirement to attend the conference in order to win an award. 😁