Question for Docebo Inspire(d) Attendees!!

• 22 September 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

What is the thing you left most excited about to bring back to your company you picked up this week?

8 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

A renewed passion to continue to improve the learning experience for our clients.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

A renewed passion to continue to improve the learning experience for our clients.

Love it Jeremy!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Love it Jeremy!

What I most regret not bringing back is a new Inspire 2023 community badge.  I clearly missed the correct Docebo station to make that happen.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Aw man!!

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

I am truly inspired to apply what I learned at Inspire and gain better knowledge of what I already know and move to the certification!!!!  PLUS meeting so many people from Docebo and users and the networking that Inspire gave us the opportunity to receive.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Couldn’t agree more @monica.cheek !

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

I’m still reviewing my notes! Every session that I attended generated at least one punch list it for me and my department.

I did get some insight on how to better set up automated groups, and we are going to test that out soon.

The updates about Learn Data and Learn Reports are promising.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I’m still reviewing my notes! Every session that I attended generated at least one punch list it for me and my department.

I did get some insight on how to better set up automated groups, and we are going to test that out soon.

The updates about Learn Data and Learn Reports are promising.

Sounds like a super successful week for you and your team then, love the look towards automation!