Which roadmap item from Inspire are you most excited about?

• 25 September 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Was just thinking about the roadmap preview session and curious where people are falling.

There were a few large items shown/discussed for the coming years roadmap. Which one are you most excited about if any? If something else, add it to the comments!

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Looks like the dashboards have it…..I have to admit I am cautiously optimistic about them, waiting to see the details of them to see what level of use!

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

@Bfarkas 

The Content Hub looks like it could be a real game changer for us as well.

It was good to meet you at Inspire by the way!

Alan

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@Bfarkas I love the fact that we can vote in the poll you posted above. Personally, I'm most excited about the customizable dashboards. I'm really hoping there will be a solution that improves on the current My Team dashboard.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

PS I think it would be cool if polls like this could be added to the community landing page for wider coverage. Do you think that is something the site admins would consider? It would be a good way to get instant feedback on new features etc.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@Bfarkas I love the fact that we can vote in the poll you posted above. Personally, I'm most excited about the customizable dashboards. I'm really hoping there will be a solution that improves on the current My Team dashboard.

Totally agree on these, just really waiting for the practicalities before getting too excited :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

PS I think it would be cool if polls like this could be added to the community landing page for wider coverage. Do you think that is something the site admins would consider? It would be a good way to get instant feedback on new features etc.

I mean. sounds like a great idea to me…let’s see!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@elliott.vickrey Would adding polls be something you could consider? It would be a great way for Docebo to take the pulse of the community!

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

@Daniel jumping in here. We’ve used polls before and they haven’t been very well received. Interesting idea to add them to the community homepage, though, so we’ll definitely look into this! Thanks 🙂