Skip to main content
Question

How to view ratings on courses at a power user/super admin level?

• 3 June 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi all, just wondering if there is a way to view ratings from individual delegates on a course? I’ve enabled star ratings and comments however I can’t seem to find these ratings and comments anywhere on the course. 

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

I don’t think it’s possible to report on the star ratings. We would have liked to see how many users had voted for the star rating but it doesn’t seem that is possible. 

I’m not familiar with the comments so I have no idea about that part.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi @Sophie.Hankin 

The only way I can think of is from the New reports tool. If you run a Courses-users report you have the “course rating”. Since this is at a course level, what I assume is that the final number is the average of the different ratings received. I don’t think there’s a way to know the rating at the user level.

Hi @Sophie.Hankin 

The only way I can think of is from the New reports tool. If you run a Courses-users report you have the “course rating”. Since this is at a course level, what I assume is that the final number is the average of the different ratings received. I don’t think there’s a way to know the rating at the user level.

Hi @Rosalie Thanks for getting back to me. I’ve created a report as above and I think this is the best way to find out ratings for the course. Thanks for your help!