Question

Integrate with Zapier

• 11 May 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

It’d be great to be able to put data into Docebo, Zapier would be ideal. I’m not sure why it hasn’t been integrated so putting it out there to the dev gods.

I understand that we can get data from Docebo, but that’s rather limiting with what we’re trying to achieve.

We’d like to be able to have our customers sign up on our site and then have that data line up with a membership within Docebo. 

My question is: will Docebo be planning to integrate with Zapier any time soon? I’m aware of Docebo Connect but can’t really justify paying $5K per connection.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hey @brendan - thanks for taking the time to post.

I’m by no means an expert in this space, but I’ve dabbled a bit with Zapier and have a post on it from last year. I’ve done some successful tests between my LMS and Google Sheets leveraging Zapier to make a sort of live audit trail whenever a course is created, modified, or deleted.

I’ll admit, it’s quite simplistic, but my goal was to try to create an data flow leveraging our Webhooks and the result is like this:

There are nearly 70 webhook events now, but the idea is to send data from Docebo to another system/tool whenever a chosen trigger occurs in the LMS. This payload from Docebo is sent to Zapier or a similar middleware when then passes on to whatever other tool(s) you configure it with. My example is just to G-Sheets, but you could certainly build out much more complex flows based on your need. 

We’d like to be able to have our customers sign up on our site and then have that data line up with a membership within Docebo. 

I don’t think you need Zapier - or even webhooks - for this. Depending on the specific data you need, you should be able to take that information from your user database and use the Automation App or CSV import (or APIs) to achieve this result.