Best Answer

Has anyone written a prompt yet for ChatGPT to teach it how to write quizzes in Docebo Moodle GIFT Quiz format?

• 14 June 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Has anyone written a prompt yet for ChatGPT to teach it how to write quizzes in Docebo Moodle GIFT Quiz format?

icon

Best answer by Alan 15 June 2023, 09:35

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello - not in the particular format - but we have used ChatGPT to write quizzes for us. Our best practice was the ask it questions about content so that we had some focus information, then we used the prompt  “Based on the above, please write a 5-question multiple choice quiz with answers”  It was really cool. You could probably add the format to the prompt

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hi @lrodman 

Yes, this is something I’ve done and it works well. I first exported a sample GIFT from Docebo, so that I could include it in the prompt as a guide for ChatGPT.  I can’t find the prompt I used at the time, but it would have been something like:

“The following is an example of the GIFT format for structuring quiz questions for an LMS: [example GIFT text].  Please take the following questions and answers and convert them into the GIFT format.” 

I then just copy/pasted the result into a txt file and imported it into Docebo.  It does save a tonne of time!

Alan