Best Answer

Accredible Badges & Certificates Integration?

• 3 June 2021
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

With all this buzz around OpenBadge and another question about Credly, does anyone use Accredible? and does anyone know whether Docebo has plans to add this to the apps menu?

icon

Best answer by ryan.s 7 January 2022, 16:11

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hello @lrnlab 

At the moment we don’t have in plans to integrate Accredible, but I have to say that this request is recently  raising in numbers (more customers are asking for it) so I don’t exclude we will reconsider it in the near future for a roadmap candidate. 

Meanwhile I suggest to take a look to Docebo Connect, our soon-to-launch integrations marketplace.

I haven’t checked Accredible API in details, but Docebo Connect allows to perform this kind of integration quite easily, so could be a solution.

Marco

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Thanks @Marco.T I think i requested to be part of the Docebo Connect pilot/BETA testing but not sure if that was confirmed or not...can you check this for me please? my CXM is Katherine Hopkins. Thank you!

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

We have also asked to be part of the Docebo Connect pilot/BETA testing as well. Our CXM is Allison (Allie) Martin. Will this also be a Group in the Docebo Community? Thanks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Userlevel 4
Badge

@lrnlab just wanted to pop in and say we’ll soon have the Accredible connector available on connect! 

@ryan.s  How will the connector work? In other words: how do I issue an accredible certificate when a course is completed?

Userlevel 1

Hi @ryan.s , Any news on the Accredible connector - when will it be available, is there any documentation? 

Userlevel 4
Badge

@MichaelK @jlaitien Hey all!

The connector for Accredible is now available on Docebo Connect. You can access and set up by choosing Connections > Create Connection > search “Accredible” > Enter your API Key

From here, you can begin creating workflows for issuing credentials based on actions in Docebo Learn. In the near future, we will recently example templates for these common workflows.

Thanks!

@ryan.s Does this connector provide access to the tag field? We don’t have a 1:1 course ID to certificate. Each course can have several assignments which needs to issue a badge. Upon completion of the course they get a certificate.