Skip to main content
Best Answer

Can you set the "Enable enrollment link for this course" field by API?

• 15 March 2024
  • 5 replies

Can you set the "Enable enrollment link for this course" field by API?  I’ve been able to find API Create/Edit Course fields for the 3 unenrollment settings above it, but not the Enrollment Link.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@bjanelle What end point showed you the other items? I wonder if there isn’t a property for the enrollment link that is just weirdly named ??

Learn > Course > View a Course has “self_unenrollment_settings” and others.  Course > Courses > View a Course Info has similar fields.  I’m hoping I just missed them somewhere!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@bjanelle Oh if only we had a search function!!

I think what you’re after is enable_deep_link, which I found in Learn > Course > Update a Specific Course

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@bjanelle Oh if only we had a search function!!

I think what you’re after is enable_deep_link, which I found in Learn > Course > Update a Specific Course

Excellent searching @KMallette ! Remember, the browser is essentially one giant page for each service, so you can also do a standard browser search (ctrl/cmd + f) and sometimes get ideas. Otherwise I like to view researching in the browser like searching for buried treasure, the process is most of the fun :)

That was it!  I used the same fields in Learn > Course > Create a Course, but I was able to check the box and have it generate a link with those 2 fields.  Thanks!