Best Answer

Managers want Report with Quiz Results

• 13 March 2024
  • 1 reply

Maybe I’m missing something, but our managers want to see which specific questions their team members missed in a Docebo Quiz that is required for competency. This would help with remediation. The only way I see to get this information is in the Report for Training Material. To see this report someone has to be an instructor. I don’t want my Managers to be instructors, that would give them the ability to mess with Training Material. Creating a Custom Report only give visibility options for Superadmins and Power Users, managers are not Power Users. Is there no way to give Mangers the ability to view quiz results for members of their team?

icon

Best answer by lrnlab 13 March 2024, 20:03

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

the detailed question report for native Docebo test is only available via the Reports tab on the course. The custom report does not include the individual question details by user so not sure that would work for you. Sadly unlike the new Survey Responses report, there is no test/quiz report available for other who do not have access to the course report tab. Pretty sure it’s been posted as an idea but not sure if it’s in the works or not. here’s one that has a lot of votes.