FEB 27 - MAR 3: ๐Ÿ† Results + ๐Ÿ“Œ ICYMI

FEB 27 - MAR 3: ๐Ÿ† Results + ๐Ÿ“Œ ICYMI
Userlevel 7
Badge

Docebo Community, itโ€™s officially Marchย ๐Ÿ€. Time is flying by so quickly! We had an incredible week of results last week. Below youโ€™ll find the members who made their way into the weekly top 5 leaderboard, the number of new members as well as all those that levelled up (spoiler: thereโ€™s a lot!). At the very bottom of this post, youโ€™ll also find our weekly ICYMI section that outlines important posts from last week. Letโ€™s get to it, shall we?

ย 

:checkered_flag:ย Top 5 Leaderboard:

ย  Member Weekly Points

@Bfarkasย 

@lrnlabย 

@lrodmanย 

@JeanetteMcVeighย ๐Ÿ†•ย 

5 @RyanBerardiย ๐Ÿ†• 102

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย 

ย 

Making his way back into the #1 spot was @Bfarkasย and not far behind are no strangers to the top 5, @lrnlabย and @lrodman. Way to go! For the final spots, weโ€™re thrilled to welcome not one but TWO members into the top 5 for their first time ever, @JeanetteMcVeighย (she accepted my challenge last week!) and @RyanBerardi! Congratulations ๐ŸŽ‰

ย 

:wave:ย Welcome to our newest members

We rang in March by welcoming 79 new membersย ๐Ÿ’ฅ, inching us closer to our 5000 member milestone. I think I might have someย good news to share next weekย so stay tunedย ๐Ÿ˜‰. We welcome all of our new members and are so glad youโ€™ve joined us. Donโ€™t forget to read through our important community guidelines and welcome guideย to help you get started inside Docebo Community!

ย 

:trophy:ย Levelling Up

Last week, 34 members took their ranks to a higher level. Thatโ€™s right, youโ€™re movinโ€™ on up and we see youย ๐Ÿ‘€

ย 

NEW Rank (16)ย  ย ย  ๐Ÿ‘‰ย Novice ๐Ÿ‘‰ย Contributor ๐Ÿ‘‰ย Influencer ๐Ÿ‘‰ Helper
Newcomer

@Topher

@Shunyaย 

@mtowseyย 

@Joshua.Guzdekย 

@Gary Mย 

@vin.porterย 

@Lisa C.ย 

@gwlasiukย 

@mark.brumleyย 

@qdevย 

@pabaย 

ย 

ย  ย  ย 
Novice ย 

@oliviachowย 

@RyanBerardiย 

@rich.schmickย 

ย  @Rosalieย ๐Ÿ…
Contributor ย 

ย 

@Jonย 

ย 

ย 

Within Rank (18) Iย ๐Ÿ‘‰ย II IIย ๐Ÿ‘‰ย III
Novice

@Alex.Robertshawย 

@sfrostย 

@brandonbillingsย 

@rwolzย 

@afoisyย 

@agreen3225ย 

@BR22LMSย 

@gigi galgocziย 

@Conorย 

ย 

ย 

Contributor

ย 

@brandonqย 

@Scott Fosterย 

@Isramย 

@randallsimย 

@dkraigeย 

Helper

@cschmelzerย 

@Swatsonย 

@IanMonkย 

@JeanetteMcVeighย 

ย 

ย 

We hope you are all enjoying your new viewsย โ›ฐ. Also, here are a few additional shoutouts:

• @Topherย went straight from Newcomer to Novice II and @qdevย right to Novice III. No stopping in Novice Iย ๐Ÿšฆ
  • @pabaย didnโ€™t waste any time and ranked up in their very first weekย ๐ŸŒŸ
  • Big congrats to @Rosalieย ๐Ÿ…for being the highest jumper last week, from Novice to Helper (๐Ÿ‘ˆthatโ€™s TWO full ranks!). Awesome!

ย 

๐Ÿ“Œย ICYMI

ย 

Guide

ย 

Events

ย 

Known Issue

ย 

ย 

I know Iโ€™ve said it many time but I want to thank all those who took the time to complete the most recent Docebo Community Health Survey. Your valuable feedback helps us continue to push this community forward and we appreciate it so very much. Also,ย another congrats to our 2 winners of the gift card draw @lesamooreย and @TrishAH!ย 

ย 

Wishing you a wonderful week!

โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹

[Last weekโ€™s post:ย FEB 20-24]

ย 

For all our new members (or anyoneย in need of a refresher), if you arenโ€™t sure what it takes to level up, check outย this community post that explains points and badges!ย 

0 replies

Be the first to reply!