JAN 15-19: 🏆 Results + 📌 ICYMI

• 22 January 2024
  • 2 replies
JAN 15-19: 🏆 Results + 📌 ICYMI
Userlevel 7
Badge

Did you enjoy your weekend? I had a great time catching up with some old friends… But now it’s time to catch up with all of you! 😁 Let’s take a look at last week’s results.

Don’t forget to check the ICYMI section at the end of this post to see what you may have missed ⬇️

:checkered_flag: Top 5 Leaderboard:

Member Weekly Points

@lrnlab

@Bfarkas

@JKolodner

@KMallette

5 @Ian 105

We have another all-star lineup this week! Taking first and second respectively are @lrnlab and @Bfarkas, each with over 700 points 🤯 Not one to be caught slacking, @JKolodner took third with 213 points, a more than 70 point increase from last week! Finally we have @KMallette and @Ian in fourth and fifth, each with over 100 points and only a two point difference between them. Wow! You all really brought it this week 💪 Congratulations to all of you!

:wave: Welcome to our newest members

Last week we welcomed 48 new members to our community! 🎉 A warm welcome to all of you, and if you’re new to the community, make sure to check out our Welcome Guide for New Members and our all important Docebo Community Guidelines. You can also introduce yourself to the community!

:trophy: Leveling Up

25 community members leveled up last week! Great job everyone 🚀

NEW Rank (8) 👉 Novice 👉 Contributor 👉 Helper
Newcomer

@KPohlmann1

@deajam

@inessa

@JBPIN

Novice  

@leilaishtayeh

@haziehalim

@Ian
Contributor     @katie

Within Rank (17) I 👉 II II 👉 III I 👉 III
Novice

@jgomez9767

@mrrippy82

@stephanie.pankewicz

@Kelly

@MattC

@AndilinErvine

@gus

Contributor

@maryanneharrison

@Sgrullon12

@julientrudel

@Courtney.harvey

@Gracie WADA

@JasonHailer

@tom.albright

@arnab.duttagupta2022
Helper @KTJD    
Guide @Stephen.Barton    

What an incredible week! You all should be proud of yourselves 🏆 We have a few special shoutouts as well:

• @KPohlmann1 and @inessa hit the ground running this week, each leveling up twice on their way from Newcomer to Novice II 🏃‍♀️💨
  • Equally impressive is @arnab.duttagupta2022 who also leveled up twice this week from Contributor I to Contributor III 🔥
  • Finally, a HUGE congrats to @katie and @Ian for both jumping all the way to the Helper rank! They climbed that ladder up multiple ranks, with @katie going from Contributor II to Helper I, and @Ian going all the way from Novice III to Helper III! Wow!

📌 ICYMI - Important posts from last week

Q&A

The Q&A for December’s Release Readiness Webinar is out now! ⬆️

Events

Last week’s DU Live is now available on-demand 💻

You all really came to play last week! It’s anyone’s guess who will take the crown next 👑

​​​​

[Last week’s post: JAN 8-12]

For all our new members (or anyone in need of a refresher), if you aren’t sure what it takes to level up, check out this community post that explains points and badges

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Fun stuff! I appreciate the encouragement but those hero types are a tough act to follow!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Fun stuff! I appreciate the encouragement but those hero types are a tough act to follow!

All hero’s were helpers at one time :) , you’re doing fantastic and will be a hero soon enough!!