MAR 4-8: 🏆 Results + 📌 ICYMI

• 11 March 2024
  • 0 replies
MAR 4-8: 🏆 Results + 📌 ICYMI
Userlevel 7
Badge

Can you believe that winter will be over in a couple of weeks? It’s been pretty cold where I am, but the weather seems to be warming up 🌤️ Let’s take a look back at last week’s results!

Don’t forget to check the ICYMI section at the end of this post to see what you may have missed ⬇️

:checkered_flag: Top 5 Leaderboard:

Member Weekly Points

@Bfarkas

@lrnlab

@KMallette

@JKolodner

5 @JeanetteMcVeigh 120

Last week we again had @Bfarkas and @lrnlab coming in first and second respectively, each impressively topping their scores from the week before 💥 Leaderboard regulars @KMallette@JKolodner, and @JeanetteMcVeigh took the remaining slots, leaving us with a leaderboard of champions! A hearty congratulations to all 🎉

:wave: Welcome to our newest members

Last week we welcomed 32 new members to our community! 📣 Welcome, and make sure to check out our Welcome Guide for New Members and our essential Docebo Community Guidelines. You can also introduce yourself to the community!

🎉 Docebo Community hits 7000 members!

We’d like to give a warm welcome to the 7000th member of our community, @samirawogerbauer, who joined in February 👋 We’re so happy to have you and all the newest members of our community, and we can’t wait to get to know you better!

:trophy: Leveling Up

20 community members leveled up last week! 🚀

NEW Rank (12) 👉 Novice 👉 Influencer
Newcomer

@jking

@missyb

@cschmierer

@erinfrank810

@Deb Jarvis

@Loretta Rountree

@CCarpenter

@MIQH

@Elaine_Barnes

@yatzirireyes

@Bkatzman

Contributor  

@BWeschke

Within Rank (8) I 👉 II II 👉 III I 👉 III
Novice

@gali.rotem

@laura.laws

@RHalay

@bkokernak

@orobinson

@Brianne.Jones
Contributor  

@AnneCS92

Influencer @monica.cheek    

Congratulations! You all really brought it last week. Before we move on, here are a few special shoutouts:

• Hats off 🎩 to @missyb@cschmierer, and @Brianne.Jones for leveling up twice in one week!
  • Let’s also welcome one of our newest members, @Bkatzman, who leveled up to Novice I in his first week 🔥

📌 ICYMI - Important posts from last week

Docebo Inspire 2024

Did you hear? We’ve officially announced the dates and cities for Inspire 2024! This year we’ll be hosting two Docebo Inspire events—each on a different side of the Atlantic Ocean. Check out the post above to learn more! ⬆️

DU Live

Are you ready for this Wednesday’s DU Live? Make sure to register ahead of time ⬆️

NEW Survey

This is your chance to give us feedback! We’d love to know your thoughts ⬆️

Unanswered Question

This question from last week is still looking for an answer! Are you the Docebo expert up to the task? 

Another week, another leaderboard. Who will take first next week? 🥇

​​​​

[Last week’s post: FEB 26 - MAR 1]

For all our new members (or anyone in need of a refresher), if you aren’t sure what it takes to level up, check out this community post that explains points and badges

0 replies

Be the first to reply!