MAR 13-17: 🏆 Results + 📌 ICYMI

• 21 March 2023
  • 1 reply
MAR 13-17: 🏆 Results + 📌 ICYMI
Userlevel 7
Badge

It was another incredible week in the community so I’m eager to share the results with you! Plus, there’s A LOT in the ICYMI section and a reminder for tomorrow’s webinar, so be sure to check it out 👀

:checkered_flag: Top 5 Leaderboard:

Member Weekly Points

@lrnlab

@lrodman

@hwolfehall

@JeanetteMcVeigh   

5 @dklinger 190

Holding a top spot last week was @lrnlab and @lrodman but climbing their way in the third place finish was @hwolfehall. Congrats on your first top 3 finish!🥉 It’s also nice to have @JeanetteMcVeigh back in a top spot and @dklinger held on to spot 5 for a second week in a row! Great job everyone 😀 

:wave: Welcome to our newest members

We hit our weekly goal of at least 50 members as we welcomed 56 new members last week! If we can keep this up, we’ll be at 6500 member by Docebo Community’s second birthday in May 🎂. If you are new, we highly recommend you familiarize yourself with our Community Guidelines as well as tips on creating your first post, both of which can be found in our Welcome Guide for New Members!

:trophy: Levelling Up

Here’s a look at the 21 members with a new view this week!

NEW Rank (10)     👉 Novice 👉 Contributor 👉 Helper
Newcomer

@Elliot.Chidwick

@chipmorris

@Ponnammal

@TabeaFräsdorf

@C0PanaS

@kevin.flatley

@SarahBee

@suzanneearl

Novice  

@sfrost

Influencer  

@hwolfehall

Within Rank (11) I 👉 II II 👉 III I 👉 III
Novice

@robjardim

@Amikotak

@ILonka S.

@Talitw

@pat.ev

@Sébastien Arbour

@JasonHailer

@pierangela
Contributor   @Isram  
Helper @Rosalie @Stephen.Barton  

Way to go everyone. Enjoy your new view 🗻 Plus, shoutouts to @SarahBee for flying right past Novice I into Novice II and joining @suzanneearl by ranking up in their very first week inside Docebo Community. Also, @hwolfehall levelled up for a second consecutive week. 🔥

📌 ICYMI

Definitely check out these posts if you missed them last week!

Product Updates

Guide

*NEW* Group (Click here to join)

*NEW* Discussion Category

On-demand Events

🖥 Lastly, don’t forget about tomorrow’s webinar. We’d love for you to join us!

Leading the pack this week is @lrnlab but close behind is @jlreonal @Rosalie @KMallette@Bfarkas. Who will keep a top spot and who will make their way in?  

​​​​

[Last week’s post: MAR 6-10]

For all our new members (or anyone in need of a refresher), if you aren’t sure what it takes to level up, check out this community post that explains points and badges

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Congrats and welcome @hwolfehall !!!!