Skip to main content

What a week at Inspire! To all those who attended and stopped by the Docebo Community booth, you are all sporting a brand new badge. Stay tuned for the announcement of the SIX Inspire winners, two winners from each of the three available draws (Docebo Community, Docebo University and Docebo Champions). 

Below are the weekly results from last week. Enjoy!

:checkered_flag: Top 5 Leaderboard:

Member Weekly Points
1 @lrnlab 144

@StefanW 🆕

3 @pmo 79
4 @dklinger 74
5 @pdevaney 🆕 65

Holding on to the number one spot is @lrnlab! We welcomed two members to the weekly leaderboard for the very first time. Congrats to @StefanW and @pdevaney 🎉. Our very own @pmo took the number 3 position and close behind was @dklinger. Great job everyone!

:wave: Welcome to our newest members

Last week, we had 39 new members join Docebo Community! Shoutouts to the 7 that joined at Inspire @brevelli @ssartain @barthur @AMills @kmcsparren @Will_Bennett @mgrady70 📣 We are so happy you’re here!

:trophy: Leveling Up

Take a peek at the 15 members that levelled up in their ranks last week 👇👇👇

NEW Rank (12) 👉 Novice 👉 Influencer 👉 Helper
Newcomer

@pdevaney

@mpk02071

@paulTaylor

@iamRavinder

@jungerer

@shanejacques

@jpizano

@ben.myton

@ssartain

@Ellie_M

Novice  

@sigamoline
Contributor   @kfontanini  

Within Rank (3) I 👉 II II 👉 III I 👉 III
Novice

@Almix2

Contributor 

@Ben Bauman @Diego Jimenez

Awesome work to each one of you! Extra shoutouts to @pdevaney and @jungerer for skipping right past Novice I into Novice II. Look out, @ssartain and @Ellie_M ranked up in their very first week and @sigamoline followed in @SeeWhy’s footsteps from the week before last by jumping up 2 full ranks last week. 

Topics with no reply

We’re on a role with getting replies to all of the topics submitted from the last week that have yet to receive a reply. Here are the 4 topics from last week that we need your help with! 

Questions

Conversation

​​​​

Last week’s post: SEP 2-6]

For all our new members (or anyone in need of a refresher), if you aren’t sure what it takes to level up, check out this community post that explains points and badges! 

@erin.brisson - always nice to catch up in person! What a great event!

@erin.brisson - So great to meet you!  Thank you again for getting me to the right support when I wasn’t sure who I was asking for last week at Inspire.  :)  SO blown away and excited to be a part of such an awesome support community! 

@KMallette Thank you so much for jumping in with a reply to the topics that had no replies!!!