Skip to main content

Welcome to another edition of our Weekly Community Review. Every week, we shine a spotlight on the top contributors, share exciting updates, and highlight any questions that need your expertise. Whether you're a longtime member or new to our community, there's always something here for you. So, grab a cup of coffee, and let’s dive in!

:checkered_flag: Top 5 Leaderboard:

Member Weekly Points
1 @lrnlab 466

@KMallette

3 @Ian 147
4 @emily.mccarthy 🆕 146

@pmo

Congratulations to all our top contributors this week! For a second week, @lrnlab takes the top spot, and with over 400 points!! 🤯 In second and third we have @KMallette and @Ian, who you may recognize, but who’s that in fourth? Welcome @emily.mccarthy in her leaderboard debut! In fifth, we have Docebo’s own @pmo, who you likely know as Patrick Morales (Education Program Manager). Kudos to everyone for their incredible contributions!

:wave: Welcome to our newest members

Last week, we welcomed 30 new members to our community! 📣 Welcome, all of you. Remember to check out our Welcome Guide for New Members and our Docebo Community Guidelines. We also encourage you to introduce yourself to the community and let us get to know you 🙂.

:trophy: Leveling Up

Last week, 11 members of the community leveled up 💥 Wow!

NEW Rank (5) 👉 Novice 👉 Influencer 👉 Guide
Newcomer

@claire.meisinger

@mmm

@lpolcyn

Contributor   @Bkatzman  
Helper     @Ian

Within Rank (6) I 👉 II I 👉 III
Novice

@KC_SS

@jonas.wandell

@anagilp

@NHKLDBP

Contributor 

@Suzy_q
Influencer @Scott Foster  

It looks like you all were busy last week! Each one of you helps make us a community 💙 We’d also like to shout out @Suzy_q and @Bkatzman for flying through the ranks this week! Both started at Contributor I, and leveled up more than once, with @Suzy_q reaching Contributor III and @Bkatzman ranking up to Influencer I 💥 Outstanding!

📌 ICYMI

Upcoming DU Live

Don’t miss out on next week’s DU Live! Sunstates Security’s Chrissy Glenn and Kristine Correll will join us to discuss the secrets to learning development, no matter what resources you’re working with.

NEW Surveys

We’ve been testing out some enhancements to the filtering options available to learners, as well as the selection process for batch actions. Let us know how you think we’re doing! ⬆️

Topics with no reply

HUGE thank you to Docebo’s @annalisa.arcidiacono and @samuel.adams for coming in clutch last week and getting answers to both our featured questions! 💙 This week, we have a larger ask for you all. We have 10 topics that need a reply:

Questions

Conversations

Who will take the top spot next week? 👑 It's anybody's game! Stay tuned and keep contributing!

​​​​

gLast week’s post: AUG 12-16]

For all our new members (or anyone in need of a refresher), if you aren’t sure what it takes to level up, check out this community post that explains points and badges

Be the first to reply!